PatienceGC gets the plastic

Hi north&south/pgc,

Is these all real? You guys/gals have to give us detail if you meet.
Have a wonderful time and hope some day we get one. THANKS
and congrats to end of your gc saga.

North&South are u real.

I mean r u really going for date with pgc or this is a anykind of tgif.
Whatever it is I am always unlike in matter of girls

looks

like checkthisout wants to check u out North&South...:D ..please tell him u r made of flesh and bone and that u r not a fictional character out of a fairy tale..maybe he would like to pinch u!!..:D

checkthisout

thanks for making us(me and patienceGC) look like 2 idiots fighting over a 'fictional character'.

I am waiting for their first(and last) date with as much curiosity as possible :)

PS: No one is pinching North&South !

trying to 'rub it in', patienceGC?

actually, I heard that she had to leave early for her camping/back-packing trip and could not make the date last night..

anothergc

you can take solace in the fact that patientgc and north&south were acquainted from before and were just using this site to amuse you and the rest...for all we know they may be husband and wife...!!:) ..just trying to grab some extra attention!!

INSfiles - yes that thought occured to me too

but as long they were willing to do some "role playing", so was I.

i know its just a silly thing, but i'm gonna keep keep at it as long others are at it, too.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
very funny..

AnotherGCApplic, INSfiles, patienceGC and North&South -

you guys are very funny... and entertaining too...

keep up the good work

All of you managed to change my mind from the 'GC Stress' and made me laugh thoroughly...hats off for that.

1amShantanuB...you tried your best to spoil this thread (just like your natural instinct to spoil other threads).. but you managed to fail face down...keep trying..

thanks gc_lotto,

nice to know just silly things can take someone's mind off of things even if for a little while.

As for keeping it up, I shall continue to persuade North&South to go out on a date with me until she accepts :)
So, as long as she doesn't give in easy (or realise the truth about patienceGC soon) - I bet there's a little more amusement coming your way.

on a more somber note - I wish everyone the best of luck in their approvals and a wonderful long weekend.(mine starts tomorrow)

From the sources the date went on, but North&South was not avialable to confirm the news. Our reporter are trying to get in touch with North&South over the news which is floating around. So north&south how was your date details please? What happend?

checkthisout

..North&South has gone AWOHL.....missing in action....probably flown to the south..the texas site... and maybe cooking up a date there for tonight...:)
well good luck..looks like it's texas rotisserie after a nite of buffalo wings!!

here are some details about North&South's date -

Scenario 1 : North&South decided she made a big mistake, just went backpacking without showing up for the date.

Scenario 2 : She did show up, but barely could wait to just leave. She had dinner and just ran home - unable to bear being with patienceGC.

either way - look forward to her accepting my invite :)

Re: here are some details about North&South's date -

Is it really necessary to continue this stuff? :confused: . It IS fun for a while, but not for long. It really helps us taking the help from you (approved guys) related to immigration issues, but this kind of prolonged stuff is not necessary.

Just my opinion, I apologize if I hurt anybody's feelings.

GC050102, I agree to an extent

as for me, I do try to make sure I can answer some 'real' questions as well.

if there is an overwhelming opinion to stop this, however, I will.

Re: very funny..

Originally posted by gc_lotto
AnotherGCApplic, INSfiles, patienceGC and North&South -

you guys are very funny... and entertaining too...

keep up the good work

All of you managed to change my mind from the 'GC Stress' and made me laugh thoroughly...hats off for that.

1amShantanuB...you tried your best to spoil this thread (just like your natural instinct to spoil other threads).. but you managed to fail face down...keep trying..

It is not your problem.. you just have to grow a long way

You do not have individuality
You are just a slave..
to know only to band the music
you need one fellow to fall upon and like to be a 'chamcha' :D:D

When do you learn??? I pity people like you
who remain juniors FOR EVER