Passport to derivitive asylee.

Hi, Im new to this forum. I need to know if indian consulate will issue a passport to me if my refugee travel document issued in US has an AS8 category? I never had an indian passpprt. I came to the US as a child and my father was granted asylum. Please advice


Registered Users (C)
You posted elsewhere already, and wrote different things.

When did you come, and why don't you already have permanent residence/citizenship? How old are you now, and did your father apply for permanent residence/citizenship? Your situation is not clear.