Passport in two weeks?

Physicist

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

My oath is on 01/31. I need to go abroad for business on 02/15 (evening flight). If I apply for expedited passport on 02/01, what are the chances I'll get it by 02/15? What have recent expedited timelines been like?

I know that I can go to a passport agency, but it is extremely difficult for me to get time off to do that.

Many thanks for any advice!

Alternatively you can hire a company to acquire a passport for you. They will charge for it. :mad:

Or you can send someone you know on ur behalf - go to post office, fill out all the forms and have the clerk seal the application. Include a letter authorizing the "other person" to pick up the passport on your behalf. Take completed application to passport office for same day passport :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

My oath is on 01/31. I need to go abroad for business on 02/15 (evening flight). If I apply for expedited passport on 02/01, what are the chances I'll get it by 02/15? What have recent expedited timelines been like?

I know that I can go to a passport agency, but it is extremely difficult for me to get time off to do that.

Mid January onwards is slow travel period and people have received their passports in 10 days even without the expedite fee. That being said if I were you I would still pay the expedite fee just to make sure, I think 95% you will get your passport in time, on the laternative you can pay about $200 extra to different companies who can get you one in 48 hrs.

Passport Offices are open really early. Do you live close enough to one that you can go early one day and then pick it up early the next day? The NY Office opens at 7:30 I think.

passport in 2 weeks

Hi all,

Is very easy,Just called the national passport 1-800 #, make an appointment and walk in the passport issuing agency with your STUFF and a proof of travel showing within 2 week's,printed( ITINERARY),and your passport will be ready in less than 24 HRS,expedited fee is extra 60 BUCK'S