Passport Agents - Indian Passport

WoosterLad

Registered Users (C)
Hello all,

Do any of you know of a reputable agency that will work on renewing my Indian passport? I'm a GC holder through asylum and India is my COP. The consulate won't give people with an AS6 category a passport but I've heard of "agents" who can help with the process. Any personal suggestions?

Thanks.

Do not waste money on agents....

Although my COP is different, but you can always walk there and say that you are illegal but a citizen of COP. You need passport as ID.

Unfortunately, they'll probably only give me a temporary passport to return back to India if I claim to be illegal.

Does no one know of reputable agents to help process a passport? You can reply privately....

Thanks

Do not waste money on agents....

Although my COP is different, but you can always walk there and say that you are illegal but a citizen of COP. You need passport as ID.

Not every country will issue you a passport that easily. They have the perfect right to request documentation of status.

WoosterLad or anybody else, If you have knowledge about illegal/out of status Indians who successfully got their passport (even a temporary passport) please let know about the process. Thanks in advance for your replies.

You are right. Pakistan for example will give its "illegal" nationals (or those under deportation orders) something called a "one page passport". It is valid for one trip back to Pakistan only. Upon getting there, that passport is taken away from you. Next time you apply for a full passport, you are thoroughly checked since you tarnished Pakistan's name the last time you traveled overseas.

Not every country will issue you a passport that easily. They have the perfect right to request documentation of status.