passed

jasonb

Registered Users (C)
All,
Updates: Passed the interview at SF DO. Actual time in the officer's office was only 10 mins max. Waited longer than that to be called (approx half an hour).

I only got a letter/form saying that I passed and I have been recommended for approval. Is that everyone's experience too?

She said I should be getting a letter in the next one or two months for the oath. Wow, that long?

That's it. Thanks for everyone's supports all this time.

cheers,
jasonb

Congratulations! :) I hope you get your oath letter soon. Did you go to San Jose office for interview?

All,
Updates: Passed the interview at SF DO. Actual time in the officer's office was only 10 mins max. Waited longer than that to be called (approx half an hour).

I only got a letter/form saying that I passed and I have been recommended for approval. Is that everyone's experience too?

She said I should be getting a letter in the next one or two months for the oath. Wow, that long?

cheers,
jasonb

Hi Jasonb,

Can you post your interview experience in San Francisco thread?

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=183801&page=45

Thanks

Permanent resident since: 8/12/04
N-400/ DO :San Francisco

05/16/09 : N-400 Mailed to Phoenix
05/18/09 : N-400 recieved at 11 AM
05/18/09 : priority date
05/26/09 : Check Cashed
05/26/09 : NOA Received
06/05/09 : FP Notice Received
06/06/09: Walkin FP done
06/13/09: FP Date
06/22/09 : Interview Letter Received
08/12/09 : Interview Date
xx/xx/09 : Oath Letter
xx/xx/09 : Oath Date

Huracan,
I did it at SF DO.

Yes, I'll post my experience in the SF thread.

Btw, anybody know how to do the name change now? I'd like to switch my middle and first name and want the updated name reflected in the passport or certificate of naturalization, if possible.

Someone from this forum sent an "advice" to do it AFTEr the interview but I couldn't find it anymore. Any ideas?

jasonb

Congratulations Jason. Great to see that the CA offices are powering through the applications. Sorry I can't help with the name change though.

congrats

i passed my interview last may 26...same thing with you, i only got the letter too that said i passed and recommended for approval..ive been waiting for that letter since then....
i went for an infopass last april 19 and they said my status is still pending...

All,

cheers,
jasonb