Packet 3 (DS 230) NOT yet received by NVC???

sanjay76

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

My lawyer sent the DS 230 Part I forms on Sept 3, 04 but the NVC message still says that it is awaiting to receive the Forms from Lawyer.

What is the next changed message that I should be expecting?? Will NVC acknowledge the receipt of the forms??

I am geting a little worried as I am loosing valuable time and I hope the forms do not get lost in the mail or at NVC. My lawyer sends stuff by certified mail so hopefully they will not be lost in the mail.

Please advise/comment.

Thanks
S

sanjay76,
It will take 3-4 days to reach NVC thru certified mail. dId ur lawyer sent the paper to st.louis or new hampshire?

My lawyer also sent my fee bill to NVC st louis by certified mail on 09/08, hoping to reach there by this week end atleast,

Who filled your DS230 FORM, U OR Ur lawyer? what are the documents required for packet 3? I am getting prepared for packet 3 so want to know in advance.

my consulate is going to be Mumbai, what is ur consulate.

thanks,
spb999

spb999 said:
sanjay76,
It will take 3-4 days to reach NVC thru certified mail. dId ur lawyer sent the paper to st.louis or new hampshire?

I do not know but I am guessing it was sent to NH.

My lawyer also sent my fee bill to NVC st louis by certified mail on 09/08, hoping to reach there by this week end atleast,

Who filled your DS230 FORM, U OR Ur lawyer? what are the documents required for packet 3? I am getting prepared for packet 3 so want to know in advance.

My lawyer filed my DS 230 after getting it signed from me. talk to your lawyer and make sure you send him all the info he would need to fill out the form.
my consulate is going to be Mumbai, what is ur consulate.

Mine is Mumbai too.

thanks,
spb999

sanjay76,
How long it took for your fee bill to reach st louis?

Alren/sanjay,kd1403/guys,
One more thing I have to ask is my wife last name was different in the fee bill which my lawyer received from NVC, same as the last name before marriage but recently i got her last name changed to as my last name after marriage on h4 visa as well as passport, i asked my lawyer and they said it is ok , anD they sent a letter along with the fee bill to correct my wife last name corrected to NVS ST lOUIS. Is this ok? Experienced guys any helpful advice welcome.

thanks,
spb999

Should not be a problem. You can always tell at the POE, to use the married name.

(I'm assuming that the new MRV will have both the names, that's what it had on the paper visa before)

Ds 2001 ?

Sanjay et All,
with the DS 230 Part I what are the other forms or documents that you all sent ?
Did you have to send DS 2001 ?
My lawyer just sent me the DS 230 Part I (2 copies) one for signature and other for filling all the inforamtion and he will verify and re-type and send it across.
Apart from the Part I form is there any thing else that needs to be sent along with packet 3

/S

Hi All

I posted my Packet 3 on Spet 16. The AVM still says that they are waiting for the return of Biographic forms from the lawyer . How many days it takes to recieve the Packet 3 and start review process

Lawyer has posted the packet via certified mail

Hello,

I have a question regarding this matter.
I would like to ask you how you could know that your packet 3 reached NVC.
( From the NCV message system or your lawyer?)
Beacause my lawyer sent the DS 230 Sept 12,but the NVC message is saying that NVC is waiting to receive my biographic form from Lawyer Oct 1th.
I am wondering where my documents is and how I could know it.

Repectfully,

Sanjay and other who got their Visa Fees Bill ,When did your 140 approved ?Could you please let me know ,My 140 was approved on August 5 th but NVC still did not recieve my 140 Approval letter ,so they did not create my case yet .

Thanks
Naveen

pochi said:
Hello,

I have a question regarding this matter.
I would like to ask you how you could know that your packet 3 reached NVC.
( From the NCV message system or your lawyer?)

{The first tracking is the mail or the courier service. Then after a weel or
so you will notice the change in the NVC automated message.}
Beacause my lawyer sent the DS 230 Sept 12,but the NVC message is saying that NVC is waiting to receive my biographic form from Lawyer Oct 1th.

{Maybe they have received it and still not updated the system. You can
also call NVC and if you can catch hold of an operator, they may be able
to give you more updated information}
I am wondering where my documents is and how I could know it.

Repectfully,

{my responses}

Raju

sanjay76,sachingp, other with pkt 3 sent,

did ur AVM change after sending pkt 3? and what did it say?