Packet 3 (DS 230) NOT yet received by NVC???

Dear Raju:

I will try to catch an operator to get update information.
I could never reach operators when I called NVC before.
It might be hard to catch them for me ;neverthelss, I will do it.

Thank you for your reply and it is always great help for me.

Pochi

naveenav,

140 was approved on 7/26/04. the uscis online case status still (as of 10/2) shows the case as 'Pending'!!!

NVC created case on 8/23/04 and am waiting for the fee bills to be recd...its been 5 weeks now...:( the wait is gruelling.

Dear sachingp:

Thank you for your useful imformation.

I have been waiting for three weeks for it. ( the NVC message changing )
I think my case is very slow in comparison with your cases. It is hard to just
wait for me; however, I would like to believe that if we wait patiently, fair winds will blow.

Thank you,

pochi,

that makes at least two of us :( whose cases are slighlt taking longer than others. wonder if there is something in common?

our case is EB2 at TSC. how abt u?

Hello praytx,

My case is EB1 at CSC.
I know that we need to remain cool and be relaxed.... :(

pochi

Don't look at lot of dates and get stressed. Believe me it will bring lot of unnecessary tensions

Just relax

sachingp

sachingp said:
Don't look at lot of dates and get stressed. Believe me it will bring lot of unnecessary tensions

Just relax

sachingp
I concur ....
just relax.

sachingp, alren,

tks for ur support...its encouraging :) and i agree taking it ez has worked best for us...our 140 was approved and we didnt even know it and if i were to still go by the uscis avm and online case status, i wud still think its pending :)

praying is the best meditation :)

btw, spoke to an operator at NVC and dont know if this info is known or not. but according to the operator, the system at NVC only generates fee bill notices on Mondays. also, just ckd the AVM today at NVC and the msg changed to fee bill receipt sent out on 10/4/04 for us.

dont know if the Monday thing is true for all other such notices to NVC? any one else have any more info regarding this? maybe then we can just ck on tuesdays/wednesdays of a week for status updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys,

Finally, NVC received my packet3 on Oct/05/04.
I really appreciate your encouragement and advice. :)

Thank you
pochi