Overstaying in the u.s.a before age of 18 & applying for visitor's visa,please help!

aBbZz

Hello, I am a 19 year old permanent resident of Canada who is currently in the process of acquiring my Canadian citizenship.My family moved from India to the U.S. when I was 10 years old and we overstayed our visitors visa there by many years as we were attempting to gain status in the U.S.However, this didn't work out in our favor and we ended up in Canada in 2006 after I just turned 16 years old.It's been almost four years since I have been back to the U.S. as I didn't think this was possible because of the 3/10 year ban.Today,I came across one of the posts on this website which told me that the ban excluded anyone who left the U.S before the age of 18.Therefore,I am thinking of attempting to get a visitors visa to the U.S. and needed some guidance.Keep in mind that I am not yet a Canadian citizen,but a permanent resident thusfar.Will I face any problems if I choose to apply for a U.S. visitors visa?Or is there a different way I should go about this?Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!:)