Over stay and immigrant visa

shaheer3

Registered Users (C)
Dear Forum friends,
My Parents have a CO interview at the end of March. They both have visited USA 6 times and left on time except their last visit in 2004.They have applied for extension in time because my aunt which they were visiting was terminally ill because of blood cancer. After the denial of extension the situation was my aunt was very serious. One day in the morning ICE came to the door and ask my dad to go with them. They leave him in an hour at his own recognition and issue him a notice to appear notice. They said that wait till the court issue the hearing.
At that point we hired an attorney and he spoke to the ice and told them that my clients already have purchased tickets and they r leaving. The ICE advice to show us the intermarry of travel and get the passport. My father went to their office they issue him G-146, which he submitted to the consulate in his country. The bottom line is that they only over stay for 120 days. I have also obtained a letter from the courts stating that this alien no case is never presented by ICE hence no records.
So friends can any body tell me what r the chances of getting an immigrant visa in this case. Thanks