Oregon SESA Processing Times

Gruha: Nothing

Gruha:

Thanks for still remembering my case. I don\'t care about it a lot now. The answer is: Nope, nothing, zero.

RIR EB2
RD: 04/13/01

This is Ridiculous !!

I Called the Director of Employment OR and politely explained the problem for the second time today. She said they will talk to the relevant people to see why this situation exists. I think we should pressurise them. Otherwise all of us will suffer. Guys, get your belts tightened !!!

Improvement in Situation !!

Hi,

Called SESA Tuesday (08/28) evening and they are processing 16th April. Question Asked, As per this your case should have moved to DOL !!!

Reposting !!!

Hi,
Called SESA Tuesday (08/28) evening and they are processing 16th April. Question Asked, As per this your case should have moved to DOL !!!

Thanks for updating this Info SP !!. & Thanks for the Good news.

Lets Hope this momentum continues as we go forward.

spkumar....

Is there any website to find the SESA processing time for Washington state?

LC approved

Hi, I just got the message from my lawyer saying my LC is approved by both Oregon SESA and DOL.

RD: 04/13
EB2 RIR
Approved: 09/21 both SESA and DOL

I apologize for not knowing that my SESA has already been passed, I thought the lawyer would have told me then but he didn\'t. And I was so mad at the situation that I adopted a "you know what, I don\'t care" kind of attitude, so I didn\'t check with my lawyer. Anyway, it is good news!

Congratulations !!!!!

Hi QA,
Congrats. So finally this long wait ended after a little more than 5 months. Lucky you. Things seem to be moving pretty slow again agter a swift improvement. God knows when our stuff will be through.

Anyway Good luck in your I140 pursuit.

Any suggestions?

Hi, i am applying for the labor certificate but was told the salary is too low. I dont know what is the salary like for a BS with 1 year working experience software engineer.

What can i do?

as of today, OR SESA is still staying at 4/26 cases :)

that is what I was told by the lawyer. It only moved up two days in the past month!!!

Any of you heard about how OR SESA is dealing with RIR applications from companies having recent layoffs?

Looks lIke there are Lots of Fence Sitters !!!

Hi SP,
Looks like, as usual, there are lots of fence sitters who just want to reap the fruits by some one having to do the job of following up on this issue. I dont know why we all can not accept the fact that we need to be united and take it as an individual\'s responsibility to to call the available numbers to politely explain them that this long wait is frustrating. I will call all the people today.

not too slow today?

the sesa website says it is processing 4/27. Not too bad, one day advance per working day. Again, anyone has the knowledge of what they are going to do with companies that had layoffs recently? Will RIR be denied?

Thanks for help!

how many works day?

how many works day does it take Oregon SESA to move forward one day on RIR LC\'s? Anybody has the statistics?

Also, how many staffs are assigned to LC?

Anyone\'s case was approved recently? Let\'s keep a tracker.

I wanna collect the data in case I have to call them to push things around.

Thanks!

We Cant Push them we can only Request politely !!

Hi Oregon_Gc,
Apparently the 27th and the 30th april will take a while ( If Statistics prove right probably a month for each of these days as lots of 245(i) applications are filed during this time frame. Once 1st May things are expected to move fast ( A day for a day approx). We have been seeing approvals. The biggest problem is that there is only one person associated with these applications in OR where as there are 30 of them in California. Talk to them politely.

are they willing to add temp staff?

Hi Gruha,

As you have talked to them, do you know if they are willing to add temporary staff to deal with this piled 245i cases? How many cases can one person finish in a day?

do I have to have a case number to talk to them or they talk to just everybody that calls?

Don\'t worry, I only meant polite "push" :)

Thanks.

No Title

I was told no plan in place about adding temp staff for 245(i). The good news is that they were going to process 4/30, which is the deadline for 245(i).

Any of you got RIR case approved ar oregon sesa lately?

Keep posting, guys. I could hardly find this discussion in the list.

Already April 30th Processing !!

Hi all,

Good news is that SESA has already updated the web site with April 30th Processing Date. This Date is a Hard stop as lot of people were supposed to have filed on this date. When I talked with SESA they said once the April 30 is processed we can expect the Dates to move much much faster as there are only 2-3 RIR applications per day there after. This has been a long long wait and I really hope we will be done with it soon.

245i & 140

I haven\'t seen any delay at the NSC\'s 140 date - maintaining roughly 2 months time frame. I should do some research on this.

Thanks all.

P.