Only Those Transferred To Arlington !!!!!!!!

Good Thinking !!

Let\'s hope that this new thread will bring some "New" Luck. I noticed that Balitmore INS is sending interviews to May xfers for Dec. Interviews, good luck to anxious, ACE, rvaldez, iexp, dhanush who are earlier in the queue.

Regarding your earlier question, Yes I do have a Lawyer ACE (don\'t have much confidence in him though).

-GC4VP

PS: Here is the Updated list for this Thread

anxious - PD:10/98, ND:02/00, FP:03/01, Xfer:05/01 - WAITING
ACE - PD:_/_, ND:01/00, FP:_/_, Xfer:05/01 - WAITING
rvaldez - PD:03/99, ND:01/00, FP:03/01, Xfer:05/01 - WAITING
iexp - PD:10/98, ND:02/00, FP:_/_, Xfer:05/01 -WAITING
dhanush - PD:10/98, ND:10/99, FP:03/01, Xfer:05/18- WAITING
kobra - PD:03/00, ND:_/_, FP:11/00, RFE:03/01, Xfer:06/01 - WAITING
vdamineni - PD:_/_, ND:03/00 , FP:03/01, Xfer:07/01- WAITING
GC4VP - PD:01/97, ND:06/00, FP:11/00, Xfer:07/01- WAITING
SuG - PD:_/_, ND:11/00, FP:_/_, Xfer:08/01 - WAITING
Telecom Guy - PD:03/99, ND:05/00, FP:_/_, Xfer-08/20 - WAITING
ashwariya - PD:_/_, ND:10/00, FP:03/01, Xfer:09/01 - WAITING
nov29 - PD: _/_, ND:11/00 , FP:_/_, Xfer 09/01 - WAITING

Ordered by Xfer date to Arlington, VA

Is today the day?

Guys

Whatever your religon is, please let us all pray to our God and hope for the best! This anxiety is eating at my soul.

I\'m am happy for that guy who got his interview notice, but I don\'t think the Baltimore INS has any bearing on Arlington.

Interviews

I used to browse this site everyday for 3 months after my papers got transfered, about Arlington Interview calls .Lost all hopes,This new thread has brought back my hopes.
hopefully we will hear some goodnews before the end of this year or else I will have to apply for my 3rd EAD.
Goodluck to all Arlington transferees

Arlington Interview DATE

First I would like to thank ACE for starting a new thread yesterday
which proved Lucky to me,
Finally I recieved my Interview call scheduled on 11\26\01 at 10.30am
The letter also states that the proceedings will be video taped.
Documents reqd for interview
1.Appointment letter
2.Passport
3.I-94
4.TAX RETURNS FOR THE PAST 3-YEARS
5.EMPLOYMENT LETTER FROM EMPLOYER FOR FUTURE EMPLOYMENT
6.PAY STUBS
7.PROOF OF MARRIAGE AND DOCUMENTS TO SHOW THAT WE ARE LIVING TOGETHER
8.MEDICAL FORM, EITHER COMPLETE OR INCOMPLETE ?
9.ARREST RECORDS

I will be coming from newjersey is their any good hotel close to the INS center,parking any info will be appreciated

Thanking and Wishing Everyone a speedy Interview call

Congrats iexp!! How did you find out

How did you find out about the interview? Letter to you or to attorney?

Congrats once again, this is a teriffic development!! Wish you the best of luck.

No Title

I recieved a letter from ins Arlington,I have not contacted my attorney yet I have a question for him about MEDICAL FORMs

How come it is so quiet in this thread so far?

Gang:
IEXP\'s call is the best thing that has happened to us all in the last several months. The only thing better could be to have received our own interview calls.

Just when I had given up all hope about Arlington, I am glad to see that the beast is at least not completely dead. I have NOT received my call yet but hopefully all of us will receive our calls during the month.

dhanush, anxious, ACE, vdamineni etc all of you let us know as soon as their is any development.

Regards
Rudy

INS OFFICE INFO

Has anyone visited INS OFFICE AT 4420 N FAIRFAX DRIVE ARLINGTON,VA
Do I have to stand in line early in the morning or by my Appointment Time i,e 10.30am ?

Good luck to all

Hi all,

iexp interview letter will be a good news for Arlington transferees. Hope this thread will bring good luck to all.

Please keep this thread alive, and do post when you get an interview letter.

Thanks all
dhanush

Hey Guys, please read your PRIVATE MESSAGES

Anyways, I sent PMs to some of you, but didn\'t get any responses. If you intended not to reply, then thats fine but if you just haven\'t checked your PMs, please do so.

Good Luck iexp!!!

Great news iexp. Everything will go well.

Parking is not a problem at the INS, it costs $4.00 though.

IEXP, If I were you, I would not take any chances.....BE AT THE INS AT 5.00am! You waited so long for this process to end, wait a little longer in the INS line. Just my opinion.

Please keep us posted about the medical forms. I am curious to know what they are looking for.

Thanks Buddy

iexp: did you contact the congressman etc

or bug INS a lot :) or otherwise take any action that could have expedited your case.

Congrats iexp and Good Luck - Here\'s the Office Info...

That indeed is a great news and so glad to hear that. Regarding your trip to Arlington, since you have an "interview appointment", you would be let in even if you reach at 10:15. I am saying this based on my experience as I have been there on two occcaions.

First time I was seeking information so stood in line at 5:15 AM with my wife and we were 12th in line. The gates opened by 7:30 and there were more than 100 people in the queue. Remember that INS allows only 150 people per day for "walk-ins". However you have an appointment so you do not have to go through this hassle. The second time I had gone there was on an "Appointment" to pick up the EAD cards at 12:30 PM. Both me and my wife were there at 12:15PM and were let in by the security people after seeing our appointment letter.

Parking is $4:00 but be careful to park in the second parking lot as the first one is for INS and other building tenants and cars are towed if they don\'t have permitts.

Hope this helps and let me know if you would need more details.

Good Luck again, so glad that things are finally moving. Now its the turn of ACE, anxious, Dhanush and rvadez and hope we hear some news from all of you soon.

-GC4VP

No Title

I have never called IO or contacted any Senator, may be Arlington has started working on files after a long break

No Title

Thanks for all your info and wishes, I will update this thread after my interview
Good luck to everyone who browse this site

medical forms

As per my Attorney, INS has misplaced medical reports ,copy of the tests or vacination done by a ins authorised doctor will help or else medical redo is necessary

Did you use the handle "anxious"

previously or it that a separate person? \'cause his data is EXACTLY the same as yours, including the transfer date.

Regards
rvaldez