Only for Concurrent fillers

Travel Question -

I filed concurrently in Jan'03. RD - 02/07 and will be going in for FP soon.

I plan to travel outside US for a week next month , will have a valid H1. Will this be of any impact to the filed process ?

Any thoughts, comments ..

thanks.

New to this forum...

Hi All,

It's nice to see such an interactive form. I have a suggestion could you please update the attached spreadsheet with our MD /RD /ND dates so that anyone joining later will be able to get the summary in the spreadsheet ?

My LC was cleared in the month of January but i got a little delayed in filing due to my Attorney's delay.

I also have a question : My attorney did not file EAD for me (saying I have plenty of time left on H1B and my employer does not want to file EAD as of now!!).
My H1B will be valid till end of 2004 and that could be a reason.. However is there a way I could file for the EAD at a later date if needed?

Any suggestions are welcome..

Cheers!!

Anindya_72

To annair73

You can file for EAD any time at service center with your 485 notices. Once you complete 90 days even you can apply at your local center. Only you should have 485 notice. Your employer need not know about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
EAD aproved Mar 20

My EAD was approved MAR 20.

Fingerprint was done on 14 Mar

RD - 24 Jan 03
ND - 11 Feb 03
AP - 20 Mar 03
Not yet recieved the Cards.. hope to get them soon

Medical Doctor in VA

Hi I am shopping around from a INS Medical Doctor in the Northern Virginia area. I need the full deal.... All my records, immunization and vaccine records in canada no longer exists. (destroyed every 10 yrs)

From what I am seeing the prices vary quite a bit!

anyone have a referal of a DR that was priced resonably.

some have wanted $350 others up to $735????

doc

If you don't mind the drive: Kwasi Poku, MD, Wabash Medical Center Baltimore, MD. $110+labwork (if necessary)

Just an FYI

Hi jonboutilier,

You can do all your vacciantions and Medical tests (Skin Test / Check X-Ray) from your primary care physican with your Co-Pay (If you have HMP). Then take all these results to the INS doctor. That way you will end up paying less.

Thanks.

Urgent! FingerPrinting!...

Hello All,

Need your advise regarding fingerprinting...
I have till date received by AP, EAD, and I believe I765 approval paper/notice from BCIS/INS HOWEVER, I do not have any Fingerprinting Notice Till date from INS. How come?...Isn;t it supposed to come before/between some of these other notices?...It's around a month since I have recd the last of the above mentioned documents and still the FP notice has not been recvd by me...have been checking mail diligently...

Q:: My question is what is the average time by which one HAS TO HAVE recvd the FP invitation/notice....
bcoz I am worried it is was misplaced, sent to incorrect addr...lost/anything and if so what is the next step I should take.

Would appreciate any help...Thanks to al who keep this forum so informative and helpful!.

Regards,
EtchOneBee.

HEy etchoneb,

What is your filing date (RD or ND). Since April filers, none of us got any finger printing notice from BCIS. Those who filed in Jan/Feb/March received two to three fingerprinting notices. I think they are trying to rectify these problem of sending multiple notice.

So just enjoy your recet approvals and relax.......

Thanks Marais--for the FP related info...

Thanks Marais!,

WEnt to the Site(hyperlink) which you sol helpfully posted. Thanks a lot. Appreciate it.

REgards,
EtchoneBee(STILL!!)