Only EAD Oct, Nov and Dec Filers.

Message changing from card ordered to approval sent...

Edison_nj,

I read in the EAD Advance Parole discussion group about the message changing from card ordered to sent. Apparently, card ordered is one step before approval sent and there was mention about how it changed from mornign to evening. So it looks like ur ead card (and mine!) is on the way! yoooohoooo!

RD 11/5 ND 12/6, AP approved 12/14, No EAD yet

It looks like VSC is taking a longer time with some applications. I haven\'t seen anything which explains how they do the approval process.

pk_dm, ead rfe\'s are usually because of photos

pk_dm, ead rfe\'s are usually because of photos based on what i read from other postings. So go to a different place this time to take the picture! good luck!

November_filed, rggcard and others: did you get the AP approval notice/card..

or the attorney. My AP has been approved and received nothing at home (ND 12/12/01). Thanks.

RECEIVED EAD . APPLICATION SUBMITTED ON 27\' NOV\'01

MY LAWYER MAILED I-485(GC), I-765(EAD) & I-131(AP) ON NOVEMBER 27\' 01.
VSC RECEIVED ALL APPLICATION ON NOV 29\' AND PUT IN AVM ON DEC 13\' 01.
AP AND EAD APPROVED ON JAN 10\' 02 AND RECEIVED EAD CARDS TODAY,JAN 12\' 02. HOPE EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE IN I-485 PROCESS.

EAD Recvd!!

Got the EAD card in the mail on 1/12/02. Updated excel sheet. Now the wait for AP begins...

No Title

pls. explain how come you recd your AP on 12/15/01 when yr ND is 12/23/01. Is there some typo somewhere?

EAD Approved

Finally, just heard on the AVM that my Ead was approved 1/14.

RD 11/5
ND 12/6
AP Approved 12/14
EAD Approved 1/14

My husband filed at the same time with all other information being the same, but his EAD is still not approved.

My wife EAD approved, waiting for mine.

My wife EAD approved today (14-Jan-2002), waiting for mine.
RD 08-NOV ND 06-DEC.
AP approved for both on 13-DEC and 14-DEC.