• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ONLY DV2010 Winners who received NL by now

I filled out the DV 2010 form last year for my brother. I just found out that I misentered the year of birth. Can this be updated since he is the primary applicant ??

Good luck to each one of you. I came to the US through the DV program in 2003 and now, i am a proud US citizen and pay tribute to this country that I call now my home.

Dv-2010

I got the NL and returned already which they received on 21-May-09. If my papers can satisfy them any Idea when can I expect the 2nd letter? My CN is 2010AS00000XXX. What types of questions normally the ask in interview? Do I need to produce a sponsorship or Bank Solvency during Interview?

Case Number:2010AF00013xxx
Region: Africa
NL recived in Morocco
Date recived: April, 2009
Sent it back : May 2009

I wonder, when will i get my 2nd letter? and does the KCC sent the 2nd letter to all applicants?

Where is Trinidad ?

Trinidad (Spanish: "Trinity") is the larger and more populous of the two major islands and numerous landforms which make up the country of Trinidad and Tobago. It is the southernmost island in the Caribbean and lies just 11 km (7 miles) off the northeastern coast of Venezuela. With an area of 4,768 km² (1,864 sq. mi.) it is also the sixth largest in the West Indies, located between 10°3′N 60°55′W / 10.05°N 60.917°W / 10.05; -60.917 and 10°50′N 61°55′W / 10.833°N 61.917°W / 10.833; -61.917.

Yo, Fitness901, when in doubt go to Wikipedia! Hope this helps. ;)

I got the NL and returned already which they received on 21-May-09. If my papers can satisfy them any Idea when can I expect the 2nd letter? My CN is 2010AS00000XXX. What types of questions normally the ask in interview? Do I need to produce a sponsorship or Bank Solvency during Interview?

Hello Sik,

Which country are you from and where and when did you receive NL ?

Regards,
zain

Trinidad (Spanish: "Trinity") is the larger and more populous of the two major islands and numerous landforms which make up the country of Trinidad and Tobago. It is the southernmost island in the Caribbean and lies just 11 km (7 miles) off the northeastern coast of Venezuela. With an area of 4,768 km² (1,864 sq. mi.) it is also the sixth largest in the West Indies, located between 10°3′N 60°55′W / 10.05°N 60.917°W / 10.05; -60.917 and 10°50′N 61°55′W / 10.833°N 61.917°W / 10.833; -61.917.

Yo, Fitness901, when in doubt go to Wikipedia! Hope this helps. ;)

Thank you very much...........i will check it wikipedia and map too........so are you winner of 2010 DV ? Good luck

Sorry Lmsa i know you did say you won.............i wish you my best,

Nope, I am not a winner yet. Still hoping! I just wanted to help with your Trinidad question. :)

South Africa has started getting winners but very few so far.

Dear all,

I recieved a NL on 14 April in Egypt, however I live in Europe since a few years.

1-Concerning the police certificates and court records required, do I have to obtain one from Egypt and another from my current place of residence ? or the last is sufficient?

2-How long should it take to recieve the GC from the instant of entering the US.

3-Is it normal to receive an interview appointment in 2010 (according to the CN ) ?

I would highly appreciate your cooperation.

hello houselight, i wonder if you have had all the answers to your questions, i think i csan be of help. have you ?

hi to all, I'm Phill from Cameroon. and case number AF00001###
i wish to ask if every body that applied for the visa actually recieves a second letter? in case someone does not receive it, what should be the conclusion? call KCC or consider not qualified for visa? i need a reply please. any Cameroonian here to share experiences with?

Last edited by a moderator: