Only 2 copies of AP from TSC-???

HETAL_S

Registered Users (C)
Hello Friends,
I received only 02 copies of AP from TSC in May'2004(First time - no renewal). Normally service center is used to send 03 copies of AP. Does any body have recd. 02 copies recently instead of 03 copies? Please reply me.
Thanks in advance. Hetal

HETAL_S said:
Hello Friends,
I received only 02 copies of AP from TSC
---That is OK many service center send 2 and many 3
in May'2004(First time - no renewal). Normally service center is used to send 03 copies of AP. Does any body have recd. 02 copies recently instead of 03 copies?
-many
Please reply me.
Thanks in advance. Hetal

HETAL_S said:
Hello Friends,
I received only 02 copies of AP from TSC in May'2004(First time - no renewal). Normally service center is used to send 03 copies of AP. Does any body have recd. 02 copies recently instead of 03 copies? Please reply me.
Thanks in advance. Hetal
Just curious -- why do you prefix a "0" for each number ??? (like 02 , 03 ??? )

:D j/k

Two copies from csc

I received only 2 copies for both the first AP and the extension. When I travelled, one of the copies was kept by the immigration guy. So what happens when you travel multiple times ?

IAmTiredOfThis said:
I received only 2 copies for both the first AP and the extension. When I travelled, one of the copies was kept by the immigration guy. So what happens when you travel multiple times ?
When you travel again, the immig officer just stamps the same copy over and over again.

Hello to all of U.

If any of you have any Tax Question. You can post here. Our accounting firm has vast experience in dealing with Immigration related Tax Questions/Problems.

Even if you want to talk to us you can call me on my cell

We file All types of taxes for all 50 States

You can also ask question about New Corporation , Individual tax , Payroll , Pay stubs , Sales Tax , Partnership Tax, Corporation Tax

This is absolutely free service.

Tanveer Ahmad
Cell:718-974-2813