Online Status: Anyone else having a problem?

MGTgrl

Registered Users (C)
I have been trying to check my status online, but it's not letting me login with my current login and pw. I even copied and pasted my userid and pw from the email I got regarding my userid/pw from USCIS-CSSO. :confused: :confused: I get the page you get if you had entered the wrong userid/pw!!

Immigration has us exactly where they want us! Everyone keeps waiting to hear back... It is frustrating to say the least. What choice do we have. And yes I have had the same problem as the original poster so this is definitely a sys down. Maybe updates? Maintenance? Kinda weird to have a sys update on a Monday, you would think it would be a weekend affair? PS: Just venting, forgive me.

check back tomorrow- they should have the system back up and running for a new day tomorrow- This is beyond our control folks!

stillwaiiting said:
When I tried gave me a message "maximum attempts exceeded". Now what?
I think in your case the system has locked you out for trying too many times. If you still can't get in after the system comes up, you will have to create a new profile/account (new userid) and enter your case on your new portifolio. Good luck!

PS. Do you know how many times you tried? I've tried to login about 5-6 times, and it has not locked me out yet. I was just wondering how many times is too many!

YES- myself and my sister tried it and no luck.. I think the tornado destroyed the computer building.

oh no that'll be terrible. uscis has no choice but give everybody citizenship if they dont have backup :eek: :D

oh no...they have paper documents.........then we'r still permanent residents :( ;) :D

shefe said:
YES- myself and my sister tried it and no luck.. I think the tornado destroyed the computer building.

I don't think the whole system is working yet dadash... if I type my receipt number it works but if i click on the log in page still giving me the same error.....

Anyone else still getting the script error when trying to log into the portfolio section of the uscis page?

I can check case status by inserting case #, however when I attempt to access the link to "login" i get a script error... Anyone else? Thanks :confused:

Pinkie said:
Anyone else still getting the script error when trying to log into the portfolio section of the uscis page?

I can check case status by inserting case #, however when I attempt to access the link to "login" i get a script error... Anyone else? Thanks :confused:

Yes, I am. Nasrmobin, same thing. Hopefully it will be up by tomorrow...........