Online Case status error mesage

emno

Registered Users (C)
Online Case status scary error mesage (IP Address blocked)

When I try to access the online case status, I started getting the following mesage:

•It was reported to us that your computer or internet gateway has been locked out for a select period of time. This is due to an unusually high rate of use. If you feel this has occurred incorrectly, please contact the Customer Service Center for assistance at 1.800.375.5283.

I have been checking my status 5-6 times a day as I have not received my status online after getting NOA on 04/27. Should I worry that they might have blacklisted my IP address? This is really scary.

any one else having similar experience?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i was experiencing that same exact issue..
and i cant renew my work ip.. it sure was scary for me..
i think the site was having some issue that time. its working fine now..
but i sure am scared now to check my case status that often .. :D

When I try to access the online case status, I started getting the following mesage:

•It was reported to us that your computer or internet gateway has been locked out for a select period of time. This is due to an unusually high rate of use. If you feel this has occurred incorrectly, please contact the Customer Service Center for assistance at 1.800.375.5283.

I have been checking my status 5-6 times a day as I have not received my status online after getting NOA on 04/27. Should I worry that they might have blacklisted my IP address? This is really scary.

any one else having similar experience?

Yeah i was experiencing that same exact issue..
and i cant renew my work ip.. it sure was scary for me..
i think the site was having some issue that time. its working fine now..
but i sure am scared now to check my case status that often .. :D

same here. But how to find the status then. My case is not available online even after 2 weeks of getting NOA

got same message just now.....perhaps they should put a caution with a max number of attempts per day before it looks you out. My ND is now a month behind and still no updates online!!

Last edited by a moderator:
got same message just now.....perhaps they should put a caution with a max number of attempts per day before it looks you out. My ND is now a month behind and still no updates online!!

I agree with you.
I have created one account and put all my family member's recipt#s under that. It is customer account and not representative account.
Is that soemthing to do with this.

I agree with you.
I have created one account and put all my family member's recipt#s under that. It is customer account and not representative account.
Is that soemthing to do with this.

Check from office computer/ friend's place or library. May be problem with your IP address.

received same error message. i think too many people were trying to access the system between 4 and 6 CST.