Once again... How many Dec 2001 filers are around?

You all waited 2+ months less then I did:

RD: 10/01/2001
ND: 11/28/2001
FP1: 03/14/2002
FP2: 08/16/2003
FP3: 02/05/2004 (scheduled date. went to local INS office and was told to ignore it)
AD: within 30 to 60 days (INS standard answer since 01/2003, haha, what a joke!)

Last edited by a moderator:
webLogic:

I have almost the same RD date as yours, I also did 2nd FP in October and got 3rd FP notice for 2/4, did they gave you a written reply at Newark that it was a mistake?

Did you get any RFE etc so far?

Peter123,

Yes you are right. You, me and Edison_NJ have very similar cases.

I approched my local congressman in mid Nov. No luck yet. They were told that my case will take some time. Although it is a simple case.

Count Me too...

skaus2001

RD: 12/19/2001
ND: 12/28/2001
EAC: 02 072 5XXXX
FP1: 02/13/2002
FP2: 06/14/2003
RFE issued:11/7/2003
RFE Reply Sent: 11/18/2003
RFE Reply Received :11/24/2003
3rd FP Notice :12/3/2003 (Ignored)
AD ?????

me too

Reply for RFE recevd on Jul 1st.
2nd FP done on Sept 3rd.

Waiting.............................................

forum123:

They didn't give me anything in written saying that that's a mistake. All they did was they made a phone call to somewhere, and gave my A# over the phone to someone. Then they told me I do not need to worry about the notice.

As for RFEs, I haven't gotten any yet, and I'm definitely not looking forward to getting one. Don't you think I've waited long enough?

Good luck on getting the approval soon!

Originally posted by weblogic
forum123:

They didn't give me anything in written saying that that's a mistake. All they did was they made a phone call to somewhere, and gave my A# over the phone to someone. Then they told me I do not need to worry about the notice.

As for RFEs, I haven't gotten any yet, and I'm definitely not looking forward to getting one. Don't you think I've waited long enough?

Good luck on getting the approval soon!

Yeah feeling is same, waited so long that sometime I even forget that I have something pending and then I realise oh yeah something is missing.

I have AP till Nov-04 so till then no worries as I just came back last week from India, same goes for EAD till Dec-04, both the applications renewals are pending at VSC for > 120 days, was lucky that local Newark office issued both IEAD/AP same day and did not charge any fee too...

for gctakingtoolong

gctakingtoolong

My letter said like this

" The Processing of your petetion/application has been delayed. We are awaiting further information from another office to assist us in the final adjudication of this case. As soon as this information is recieved, processing will continue on this case"

If it makes sense to someone, Please let me know

-------------------------
BCIS Sucks

RD : Dec 29 01
FP1 : April 24 02 (Recd from FBI on April 26 02)
NO FP2 nor RFE

FP1 Expired : 5 months back
EAD expired, AP Expired.

3rd EAD and 3rd AP pending

Count me, too

RD 9/01
ND 11/01
1st FP 12/01
2nd FP 2/02
TD 11/02 NYC

No news since.

This is a joke. :confused:

What's the use of collecting these information, you are not one of those immigration officer who will process the case by just looking at the % of non-approved case.

It is no use, but it will let you know you are not alone, which may make you feel not that desperate.

Peter123
I guess "the another office" is the security check office. How do they work? How long take them to review a case?

Yogesi

Isn't the Security Check is over once the FP results are returned back to BCIS.

In my case I did FP on April 24 02 and the results were returned on April 26 02 , in just 2 days. what else security check they do????

security check is different than the finger print check, no body knows hoe long it takes.

last time i check at local office they told me
mine security check is still pendinggggggggggggggg............

rd 12/01