On to the last stage - interview complete; waiting for oath

Thanks Huracan! It sure took a little longer than expected. But since it didn't interfere with any of my professional or personal plans, I wasn't too worried about the delay. I just took it easy and took the things as they came.

And as it turned out, that was the best thing to do:) Congrats! We started almost at the same time, so I have been followign your case as well.
The pain is over!

oops it's in SJ, i don't think i even read the oath letter clearly.. somehow i kept thinking it's in SF.. my bad

And as it turned out, that was the best thing to do:) Congrats! We started almost at the same time, so I have been followign your case as well.
The pain is over!

Thanks Dani! Yes, it was just a little scratchy sore in the butt that needed to fully heal. It sure is good to have it done with.

Wating for OL

hey everyone,

first here a my timelines:

DO : San Jose

Received/Priority Date : Sep 05,2006
FP: Sep 30,2006
Interview Date: March 29,2007
Oath: ?????

I have not received an Oath Letter yet but was hoping that I'd be included in the April 18th swearing at Campbell but I guess that's not going to happen. Now I have to wait at least until the 2nd last Wednesday of next month . I was planning on going on a trip. Should of mentioned it during my interview .... Has anyone received his/her Oath Letter for which he/she had his/her interview on or after March 29th?

Thanks,

I have not received an Oath Letter yet but was hoping that I'd be included in the April 18th swearing at Campbell but I guess that's not going to happen. Now I have to wait at least until the 2nd last Wednesday of next month . I was planning on going on a trip. Should of mentioned it during my interview .... Has anyone received his/her Oath Letter for which he/she had his/her interview on or after March 29th?

The April 18th event is probably full. USCIS will probably schedule your oath at the next event.

Got the oath letter today. The date on the letter is 23/04/2007. So for people keeping tack of timelines:

DO : San Jose
Priority Date : 09/05/2006
FP Date : 09/30/2006
Interview : 03/29/2007
Oath : 23/05/2007