on B2, married, won`t to leave, need to apply for?

shelter

Registered Users (C)
My B2 visa expire for 3 months. I`m married to Green Card holder who recently applied for Citizenship. We don`t want to be separate, so now what application form should I apply for to stay in US. What is the best way for me to obtain legal status until my husband get citizenship so then we can apply for K visa? Please help

If you are already married, K-1 is out of the picture. You can go down the K-3 route. However since you are already in the US, and your spouse will become a US citizen soon (hopefully), your best option is to apply for AOS. Just be prepared to prove that the marriage was a spur of the moment decision.

What is the best way for me to obtain legal status until my husband get citizenship so then we can apply for K visa? Please help

How long it will take to get answer after sending application I-130 because my B2 expire for 2 months ?

We are married now 4 years and my husband gave a fingerprints and waiting for citizenship.

nowadays my B2 visa expire for 2 months. I applayed for I-130 and I-485 concurrently and I waiting. How long it will take ?