Oldest case in TSC?

kk171,

HOLY CRAP!

This is the type of case that should be asking for an expedite request, unlike some people on this board who have a RD 12/2003 and sent one (that was abusing the system in my opinion, and by asking for an expedite request on recent cases like 12/03 you only end up hurting people like too_long, and kk171 in the long run).

Have you contacted any senators / congressman? Have you called the NCSC? Have you sent any faxes to TSC? What does the 800 number say is going on? You're 8 month past the official date. What is thier excuse when you call them?

too_long and kk171.... I feel for you both.. Believe me I know how it feels to wait and wait and wait.... and then hear about folks who applied in July/August 03 and are getting approved at the very same TSC. Good for them but .......

I have already contacted our Congressman and have been told they are checking as well.

I just received a one page letter from USCIS that says "Card Needs Photos, Fingerprints and Signature".

Called into the 800 number and they have no clue what this means.

My attorney called into the center and she was told that this means a FP notice will be generated "SOON".....

pri_date12_01
RD 12/07/01
ND 12/07/01
no FPs yet
AD ?

My case will make you guys feel better. I am tired of checking my status and even do not visit this forum that often anymore.

OK..........
We've got a substantial amount of 2001 filers here. This is not fair. What ever happened to those people who were collecting money for situations like this? Where are you now? dstatish? Edison? Anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the Oldest Case too!

My wife's case AD:07/2001, RD: 08/2001, FP: 04/2003 still pending. Don't know what to do now ?

It's really not fair for the 2001 guys. But again, there is no fairness in TSC's concept...

ND: May 2002
FP: wait......

All those waiting:

although nothing works with TSC we can try to do the following:

1. Whether you have a name check pending or not call FBI and also fax them saying the case is 1000 some day old and is pending for FP.

2. Religiously do status enquiry: after 3 status enquiry call again and tell them you are making a 4th status enquiry and also say how old the case is. They will let you talk to an IO.

3. Senators are dummy but can help...as they ask for update. another way to get attention.

4. IF FP is overdue...it is really hard I think my senators office helped me with it as I. I sent a list of cases approved before me..it gave me a boost.

5. Patience...do all you can but dont think about the results...be patient...try to occupy with something that interest you.

Well that my list...since my AD came through...with great struggle...it is easy to write. I do understand the pain and hope it end soon. My day was today when I came to know of my approval. IT was approved on the 12th of Aug and my ND is 10th Aug 2001.

Namu

Hi All,
I have seen this thread because CuriousGeorge has posted a link to this in the VSC forum and asked immigrationportal.org to do some thing for all of you.
I am willing to put some efforts for your cause. Based on your postings, the major compalint seems to be the random processing. This is the same thing happening at VSC and NSC also. We can send a letter to INS on the letter head of immigrationportal.org . I will work on that let you guys know about it. My estimate is that we should have the letter ready by next Monday (8/23) and it should be posted by 8/25. Any additional suggestions are most welcome.

am I the one??

RD Aug 01
ND Sept 01
First FP Jan 03
RFE May I guess 04, RFE achknowledged June 03
2nd FP July 04
Another RFE has been sent for my wife! ( that's what the online status says, we haven't received it yet, even though its been 14 days today)
NO approval, nothing... Been in United states for the past 14 years, F1, H1, etc.......

I am sorry, due to some urgent works, i couldn't prepare a letter to congress men / INS to complain about random processing. I will be working on it within two or three days.

Received first FP notice today.
RD 12/07/01
ND 12/07/01
First FP 08/16/04 after calling 800 number a number of times, requesting with the Congressman's office and attorney Liason calling in as well.

FP scheduled for 08/31/04

Will share the experince once I get back!

Does anyone have recent experince about FP to 485 approval path times?

Regards,

pri_date12_01

My approval to FP was 12 days. Make sure your name check is already done. If they have it then the case gets approved. The name check is valid for 90 days. Send letter/fax/email to FBI for name check completion.

Namu,
Can you give us the details:
-- Letter: What is the address and the content of the letter.
-- Fax: Fax Number?
-- Email: Email?

Thank you.

whats going on...

Looks like 2001 cases are forgotten.
I did my 2'nd F.P and am waiting to see if there is any movement on my case.
The web site is updated regularly for last 5 days and message is same- F.P received but received date changes for my F.P.
Don't know how long it will take for my case approval.

RD:- 06/2001.
Nd:- 08/2001.
FP1:- 11/2002
FP2:- 08/2004.

namu said:
My approval to FP was 12 days. Make sure your name check is already done. If they have it then the case gets approved. The name check is valid for 90 days. Send letter/fax/email to FBI for name check completion.

Namu,

Where and how is the name check done?
Any details regarding this would be great!

pri_date12_01

hope is going on.....

i bring this back to the top because in order to bring hope to everybody
who waiting their case approved. i am also one of those old case.
rd :march, 19 2002
fp :april,01 2003
rfe :may, 17 2004
rfe ack : june, 02 2004
second rfe :july, 29 2004
second rfe ack : aug, 12 2004
today is sept, 2 2004 so, counting 20 days after second rfe ack.

let us hope everything will be O.K. :D

Nd 10/2002, Fp : None, Tsc

ND : 10/2002 for pending I-485 case (EB2) in TSC

Has anyone from above profile received FP notice yet ? I have not received even a single FP notice. Called in TSC only to get a reply, "you still have time" !!! Online processing dates show May 2002.

Finaaly found out through senator's inquiry that my case is pending on background check from FBI. I am going to send fax to FBI to find out what is going on.