ok to apply for passport right after oath?

Totally agree:D however in case of going to Kinkos, they have sign posted everywhere and if employee catches you doing that, It could be a big issue thats all.

I was thinking more in the lines of making a color photo copy at home on my own printer. Guess it's the same as printing money at home, not that I ever tried that ;)

Making a color copy of the Naturalization Certificate is a criminal crime. during Oath they willtell you that. Do not make that mistake.

http://www.newcitizen.us/after.html (see rules in No 2):

We recommend that you make at least one backup copy of your Certificate of Naturalization and store it in a secure and different place than your original.

The bottom left hand corner of your Certificate of Naturalization reads, "IT IS PUNISHABLE BY U.S. LAW TO COPY, PRINT, OR PHOTOGRAPH THIS CERTIFICATE, WITHOUT LAWFUL AUTHORITY."
You have lawful authority to make backup copies of your certificate in case it is lost, damaged, or stolen. For example, should you lose your original Certificate of Naturalization, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS or CIS) will ask you to attach a copy of your certificate when you apply for a new one. The CIS will also ask for a copy of your Certificate of Naturalization if you petition to bring other family members into the US, so make at least two copies.

Unlawful copying of a Certificate of Naturalization includes such things as copying for the purposes of falsifying or altering the photograph, falsifying information on the certificate, copying so others may use the certificate, and copying for the proposes of counterfeiting or other criminal activity.

You may also want to have one or two additional backup copies of your Certificate of Naturalization notarized by a notary public. These notarized copies can be used at the border to reenter the United States, but only if you are returning from a country within the Western Hemisphere (Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Central and South America). We advise travelling outside the country with a US passport. However, a notarized copy of your Certificate of Naturalization can and should be used as a backup to your US passport.