OK guys its my turn now - Approved finally after 6 years !!

vettipuls

Registered Users (C)
I had a good feeling the past few days that I would be next in line since lot of people around my time frame were seeing approvals. Anyway my long journey of 6 years and 19 days is over as of today. I think I am probably the oldest PD case in this forum to get approved.

PD Jan 11, 1998 (I am a 245k filer and so is my wife)
RD May 25, 2001
ND Aug 20, 2001
SRC01248XXXXX
FP Jan 03 for me and Jun 03 for my wife.
AD Jan 29, 2004

I was very sure that I would get an RFE or my case would be transferred because of out of status issues for me and my wife. But I guess god didn't want us to go through any more trauma :)

Hey best of luck and good wishes to everyone there. Will pray for your approvals soon. Thanks for the all the support and help this forum has given. Goastros special thanks to you my friend. I am sure a few people here benefited from my postings also.

cheers.

Congrats and best wishes

Nice to see an old timer like me. My PD is close to your's if not earlier. Enjoy ...

ksby000

The online message before the approval was the usual "FP received and process resumed message" for both of us. Thanks.

Congratulations!!

Enjoy it!!

Now, can somebody please tell them to back 2 days!!

Nice to see a lot of approvals lately.

May 01 Filers from the Consolidated Members Sheet

May 01 Filers from the Consolidated Members Sheet

CapeTownSomeDay -> Approved :)
eadstage
fun2sh
Greenluck
greensaf -> Approved :)
kiki01
king1999
lkong
longGc
may01 -> Approved :)
MaybeSoon
rashmishra
ttufail
vettipuls -> Approved :)
waitedfortoolon -> Approved :)
crazyxgc -> Approved :)

sorry If I missed out someone.

Congrats vettipuls ..

Really nice to see approvals for all the "oldtimers" of this forum.

Do I smell my approval shortly ... only time will tell.

--
RD 10 Oct 2001
ND 10 Nov 2001
FP 16 Jan 2003

AD ??

Congrats Vettipuls. Dude I had sent you a mail sometime agao and it bounced back. Do you still have my e-mail, if so mail me sometime.

I think you had missed fun2sh.

CapeTownSomeDay -> Approved
eadstage
fun2sh -> Approved
Greenluck
greensaf -> Approved
kiki01
king1999
lkong
longGc
may01 -> Approved
MaybeSoon
rashmishra
ttufail
vettipuls -> Approved
waitedfortoolon -> Approved
crazyxgc -> Approved

Documents for stamping??

My wife's EAD expired on Jan 15, 2004 and I did not renew it as she does not work. So I thought there was no need for it. I filed for her AP renewal in Nov 03 and I have just the receipt notice. So I neither have an EAD or AP for her.

Will this be a problem when I go for her stamping?? Would appreciate if someone can answer. Thanks in advance.

Vettipuls what is 245(k) that you have mentioned ??

Thanks and congratulations ..

Vettipuls,
No, your wife doesn't have to have EAD or AP when you go for the stamping. The reason you turn over your EAD and AP to the BCIS at the time of stamping is because the stamp (GC) takes precedence over your EAD and AP and hence would not be required anymore. When you apply for your AOS, there is never a requisite to apply for EAD or AP - they are optional.
Congrats and keep us posted.

Passport stamped today

Got our passports stamped at the Dallas office just before a few minutes. We went there at 1 PM and were out of there by 2:15 PM. They collected our EAD's and AP documents also.

They said it is taking about 1.5 years to get the actual plastic card.