Oh! No. RFE for me

Tamizhan

Registered Users (C)
Hello friends

When I checked my AVM tonight, it started like " On Feb. 27th 2002" and I immediately exulted - Yes!! , but the message followed as : " we have mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case and if you don\'t get it within 14 days...".

Sucks. After all the wait, its RFE time for me. I will keep you guys posted about the progress on this case.

Also my wife\'s message still says "On Dec.29th ..processing resumed".

Sadly and with good wishes to everyone for speedier approval
Tamizhan

mera...,

He is on pcee\'s list .
Tamizhan , hope everything is alright and you get your gc soon.
Good luck !

Some more details

Gcking,
We sure will keep in touch.
mera.., I am already on June mailer list and if you are tired of looking at the list, RD :6/12/2001; ND : 08/17; FP : 10/30; Already of EAD and AP; Was getting Dec 29th FP received ... processing resumed; CSC- EB2-RIR; WAC-260-xxxxx.

saab, thanks for your kind words.

I am curious to know about my RFE details. \'Cos, I work for a large company ( Over 8000 size ) in North Bay ; I have lived in the same location for almost 6 years ( so no multiple states or addresses ); But, company had a few layoffs recently. Not sure if this had to do with the RFE ?

Tamizhan

Don\'t Worry Tamizhan

Hi Friend
   Don\'t worry, you\'ll be fine as you are with the same employer. May the RFE ia about W2 form for 2001 & employment verification. I also received RFE regarding this on 14th Feb & I reply it on 15th Feb. You\'ll be fine, atleast they have opened up your case & hopefully it won\'t take long time once the RFE is replied. Good Luck.

Hang in there

You seem to be in good shape. You should be able to respond to the RFE to the satisfaction of INS. Now you know your time line. No more suspense. Good luck!

RFE processing

I got an RFE too. How does the processing work ? does the file go back to the shelf and wait to be assigned after the RFE is replied ?

I have the same question too..

Experts, please help. After we reply an RFE, does it again wait to be assigned to an officer for adjudication. Please keep us posted of your insights.

Thanks

Tamizhan

Thamizhan use the envelope provided

I was told that if you use the special envelope which comes along with the RFE letter, it directly goes to the officers desk. Someone was talking about some special colored envelope that INS uses for RFE response. I am not sure about it. But, you can check the old messages in this forum.
I think you should be OK. Since you were with the same company you can answer anything that INS asks for. Good luck !

csc485

Tamizhan

Hi even i recd an rfe. Lets keep in touch. They have mailed it today. When i called up.
Its so frustrating to know when someone who was expecting a RFe doesnot get and have been approved. whereas when everything is perfect for us we receive. lets wait and see what it is abt. i hope u keep in touch.

Not really

I think 1-2 months would be more likely. However, there are some lucky applicants who have gotten their approvals 10 days from their response to the RFE.

RFE is only for me

Hi

The RFE message is coming for me alone and for my wife it still says "Dec. 29th FP received and processing resumed". I don\'t think RFE for her makes anything to me, as she is my dependent.

Tamizhan

I join the group, RFE on 2/27

At least the damn message is changed....

Sorry to hear of your, should say ours, troubles but at least someone was processing the stupid application!.

I do hope is only employement verification, that\'s easy to demostrate.

Good luck to both of us.