Oh My God I Am Approved Nd 11/06/2003 Eb3

smag

Registered Users (C)
Can't believe it man!!!

I just got an email from my lawyer taht they recieved my receipts for ead2 an ap2 for me and my spouse and went in to add into my portfolio and saw 485 LUD was today's and the status was approved..

don't know what to do..dance ..drink or what :)

please see my signature for more details...

Thanks guys!!

I am so happy and thankful to everybody for giving support and wish you all good luck and speedy approval whole heartedly..i know how it feels when we read other's approval and our date remians teh same..but we finally get there..

soni

just in case any bosy interested in knowing PD ,it was labor filed may 2003 and labor approved sept 2003.

smag said:
just in case any bosy interested in knowing PD ,it was labor filed may 2003 and labor approved sept 2003.

You are one of those lucky guys who could complete whole GC process around 18 months. Have fun...

smag said:
Can't believe it man!!!

I just got an email from my lawyer taht they recieved my receipts for ead2 an ap2 for me and my spouse and went in to add into my portfolio and saw 485 LUD was today's and the status was approved..

don't know what to do..dance ..drink or what :)

please see my signature for more details...

Congrats -- I'll update the 2003 tracker for ya :).

ETA

Hi MD_Rockvile,

I got my first FP notice on next day of my FP date.so to be on safe side,my lawyer sent the reschedluing immediately and asked me to go for FP anyway next day..so i had first one in sept and they rescheduled also (based on reschedule notice) for nov 20,2004..but i think ead and ap renewal did the trick..

yup,nov 29 was fp received..

Drink and Dance ........its your day

I think those want to approve case......they need to file Again EAD or AP so it will trigger approval...
If I will not get approval b4 this year then I am thinking to apply AP .

Hi Smag, congratulations, njoy your time!!!

Can you tell me while filing your 140/485 did you include your 3yrs W2s/earnings statements??
RS