Officer #394

xaxis

Registered Users (C)
Last month this person has sent out AP RFE for lot of us. Has anyone got approval after replying to RFE? Please let me know i am still waiting for AP approval.

AP ND April 30, 2003
RFE issue date 12/10/03
RFE Received by USCIS 12/29/03

I GOT THE APPROVAL JUST LAST WEEK

OFFICER # 394 DID SEND ME RFE FOR MY AP. ND:4/30/03 APPROVED JAN 2ND 2004. APPROVAL DATE ON AP IS 12/12/04. THAT IS THE DATE THEY RECIEVED MY FEDEX REQUEST TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER OF MY CASE. THSI OFFICER # 394 IS SOMETHING. THEY NEED TO KICK HIM OUT. HE IS JUST HELPING TO INCREASE THE BACKLOG.

Xasis , NDINDIA and others,

Applied AP 5/2003, got a RFE from the same officer. Mine was about I-140 not on file so AP application has no base. Can you please share what the RFE wa about. Iam still awaiting my AP.

Thanks

IT WAS FOR I140

I APPLIED FOR I 140 IN TEXAS BUTR IT WAS TRANSFERED AND APPROVED BY NEBRASKA, WHEN TSC WAS BACKLOGGED FOR I 140. RFE WAS TO SEND A COPY OF i 140 approval.

RFE was for I 140. NDINDIA, when was your RFE received by #394?

Thanks is advance
xaxis.

NDINDIA Re: I GOT THE APPROVAL JUST LAST WEEK

NDINDIA, will u kindly let me know where you FEDEX your request? And the body of the Fedex letter?

OFFICER #394 also send my wife an RFE, I have been waiting since 04/03 :(

It's killing me.

Originally posted by NDINDIA
OFFICER # 394 DID SEND ME RFE FOR MY AP. ND:4/30/03 APPROVED JAN 2ND 2004. APPROVAL DATE ON AP IS 12/12/04. THAT IS THE DATE THEY RECIEVED MY FEDEX REQUEST TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER OF MY CASE. THSI OFFICER # 394 IS SOMETHING. THEY NEED TO KICK HIM OUT. HE IS JUST HELPING TO INCREASE THE BACKLOG.

thi person is a real son of a b8tch... RFI after RFI... he/she must just sit there the whole day blowing smoke up his/her ass and then write those RFI's

I think this person sent out RFE to all cases assigned to him/her in December and gone on vacation...

sorry for delay in reply

my mail was addressed to the same officer. It got approved on dec 12th the same day they recieved the mail. But my online status din't chane until Jan 2nd 2004. When I recieved my ap the issue date was Dec 12th 2003.
Sorry, I dont have the express mail address with me at this time, but its available on ucis wesite.
I hope you get your AP soon.
Regards

After over 9 month wait, yes, 9 months... :confused:

I am getting ready to send a request as NDINDIA did. However, I don't understand...

1. How did NDINDIA fedexed to a P.O.BOX. Or there is a common address I should use instead of sending to the RFE POBOX? If the officer who handled your file just want to ignore you, then might be better just having another officer to take a look?

2. Is the officer #394's and the Veronica person on the RFE return address the same person? Who should I put the Attn to this time to get this taken care of?

RFE Advise

Refiling 485 needed??
I traveled on a VALID AP while my renewal AP was pending. Now I have an RFE on the pending renewal AP. I am assuming the worst.

I read somewhere that this amounts to abandonment of AOS. What are the options for refiling 485 at this point. Do I need to leave the country? My 6 yrs on H1-B are over.

pls advise..

Any AP approvals after RFE for I-140 copy??? When can I expect my approval with RFE submitted by me with I-140 copy received by them on Jan 28/04????