Officer #394

Originally posted by SydneyRacquelle
RFE tells you the officer number.

Ok I was trying to see if the approval notice has the officer number on it.

Thanks

Luta

My AP dates were May 2003, RFE for I-140 Notice date dec 30 by same officer, responded to RFE on Jan 15th, site was updated RFE received on 19th Jan. I got AP document today however it is dated 30th Jan. This officer seems to be working very slowly however i hope Xaxis and yl8401 will receive AP soon.

Applied for AP in June 03
An RFE was sent to both me and my wife on Jan 6th asking for copies of I140. The case status message changed to "We have requested ..."

We replied soon and our message changed to "Evidence received..."

our AP case status changed on Feb 10 to Approved and we received the AP (applied ourself) a week later.

It was the dreaded officer #394

Interestingly, we got our 485 approved recently after all this fuss...

My RFE is from officer 394 too

Guys,
Since my AD has been long time past their processing time, I went to local congressman's office for help. The Rep. contacts BCIS right away. Today, I got the answer back. My AP was approved on 2/17 and my wife's AP was approved on 2/13. They didn't approve my son's AP because they said they didn't receive his RFE response. This is so stupid because my lawyer sent three of us together. They are so messed up.

Our online message are not changed yet. It still says "On 2/11/04 we received RFE...." which is a lie. They received our RFE on 12/22/03 but they changed the date to 2/11/04 a week ago. The officer #394 is a big lier.

I am crossing my fingers to see if I will receive approval notice in a few days. I will let you guys know.

So, for you guys who have been cheated by #394 for long time, contact your congressman or senator. It helps.

Good luck!

Thank you so much yl8401!!

Our message indicating RFE (I-140 approval notice) received changed by TSC from Jan to Feb just to mess with our heads. I really hope you get the AP notice in your hands soon.

Please keep this board up to date as since your message has not changed, you have no proof that your AP's were in fact approved until you get something in your hands or until your on-line message changes!!

online message changed

The online messages for AP of mine and my wife's are changed. Mine was approved on 2/23 and my wife's was approved on 2/21. My son's case is still waiting. Hope to get approval letter soon.

SydneyRacquelle, how is your case?
Wish you good luck!