Off topic - has any one heard of....

djh

H1BJOBS.com?

or their parent company CEI?

I'm really tired of working were I am and the concept sounded interesting but was wondering if anyone else knows of anything about this company?

Hey there are many companies which keep a $10 margin and give you the rest . Are you in CA? Call a Company called Creatus in San jose . They do that too.

Hi gettingclosernow,
I used to work for CEI and I quit in 2001, after being with them for more than 2 years. H-1jobs.com is an offshoot of CEI and I do not know much about H-1 B jobs.com, however CEI is kind of OK
to work for but before joining negotiate for the bench sal and all other medical and dental benifits.

BARORA

great ....thanks

I've got to do something....I'm tired of commuting every week....doing this for 3 years and it doesn't seem like i'm going to get an approval anytime soon. The additional problem I have is my labor cert was a high base salary which I can't get where I live, the market pays much less here and when I negotiated my salary in the valley it was at the height of shortages - so if I get an rfe after switching jobs on a lower salary, i'm screwed. That's why i was looking at something like this company as it is essentially letting you keep 90% of your consulting $$$'s which would be above my labor cert wage.

Last edited by a moderator: