October Processing Stats

Cool down

Cool down people.!!

Anyone from EAC 03001xxxxx to EAC 03031xxxxx are already in Susu's list (for October). Right Susu?

Besides Susu is not providing any new information that you would not get by going to the BCIS online Ststus page and entering your own information there.

What Susu is doing is appreciating and helps all of you feel good when you see more approvals/RFE's in that list and 'extrapolate' when your number will come.

But only BCIS knows when your EAC # will be touched and approved.

So relax, dont lose your sleep over it. BCIS has started processing October EAC#'s. Its all a matter of luck. Some people get approved early on, some later.

Re: Cool down

YES. Thank you JayLeno.

Originally posted by JayLeno
Cool down people.!!

Anyone from EAC 03001xxxxx to EAC 03031xxxxx are already in Susu's list (for October). Right Susu?

Susu:

Eac03004512XX is there in your list, but
Eac03004518XX in NOT , does it mean that they have not started working on these.

Thanks

Please look at this carefully. It is only for approvals. If the case number is not on the list, It could happen on any situations (mailed RFE, withdraw, reject or not processing at all but except approvals).

Originally posted by IOCT_02
Susu:

Eac03004512XX is there in your list, but
Eac03004518XX in NOT , does it mean that they have not started working on these.

Thanks

Immigration from ouside us

My friend applied for Labor and is still under processing.
Can he go out of the country for another project working for the same company and still apply for 140 and 485 from outside us?
Appreciate any reply.
Thanks

I-140 Approved

I-140 Approved

ND - 10/08/02
AD - 07/28/03

EAD, AP already approved.

Waiting for FP..

Good luck to you all.

Inrisk I140 Approved Oct 21 EB3

Inrisk Info:

EAC03016516**
EB3
ND : Oct 21, 2002
AD : Aug 04,2003

I just checked BCIS online and it says my case was approved. Waiting for confirmation from my lawyer.

Best of Luck ya'll.

So, Oct almost over ?!

Oct 2002 not done: I-140 RFE for me!!

Hi All,

Thsi is status :
On August 6, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice. Please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours.

Have anybody got similar RFE ?Kindly let me know the the coome RFE question or issues.

Any help advice will be greatly appreciated.

sureshais,
That is what on-line shows for every one who is issued a RFE. You will know the RFE details only after your lawyer gets the RFE notice in paper.

It could be for W2s/tax filings/pay-stubs etc., so keep them ready and send them as soon as you get to know what BCIS wants.

Once you get the RFE notice, please update the thread w/ details.

Oct. not over yet .. I am still waiting ND: Oct. 21 EAC-03-016-54xxx.I browsed thru' the Case status site and there are stilla a few Oct. 21 pending . I just hope I am not one of those left behind when BCIS moves on to the next month.

Common I-140 RFE's documents

Hi All,

Kindly list all the documents my side that are required to be submitted to BCIS
Currently based on responses to my post other I-140 RFE's

1) W2 for all years employed for the sponsor
2) All pay stubs for start of employment till date.

Kindly advise and add any other documents I need to keep ready from my side.

Re: Common I-140 RFE's documents

Those are too many of W2s and Pay-stubs for BCIS to handle :D.

It is all depends on what BCIS is asking for. Just wait until you here about what is in the RFE, instead panicing in collecting X no. of different documents.

It could be any thing !!.W2s, paystubs, Tax returns, experience letters etc.,

Originally posted by sureshais
Hi All,

Kindly list all the documents my side that are required to be submitted to BCIS
Currently based on responses to my post other I-140 RFE's

1) W2 for all years employed for the sponsor
2) All pay stubs for start of employment till date.

Kindly advise and add any other documents I need to keep ready from my side.

Still Pending 10/01

ND 10/01/02 EB2/Concurrent no RFE
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
EB3 /RIR

Conncurent filing :I- 140/I- 485
MD :Oct 1 2002
--------------------
MD to all- 10/23/02
ND/PD to all- 10/23/02
FP Done - 12/11/02 ( but still review pending)
EAD ,Ap Approved - 12/15/02
I-140 Still pending /RFE

My I-140 Details.
My employer received the following RFE.
1) Employer's eligibility to pay the wages as per I-140.
2) My W2 forms.

Aug 6 2003 REFe document was Delivered to my Attorney on Aug 22 2003.

Tip: As soon as you see na an mail your W-2 copies to attorney / company . I did this it saved some time on timely responses to RFE.

Keeping my fingers crossed to see BCIS response as my EAD is also being submitted for renewal.

I sincerely thank everyone's inputs on this RFE.
Thanks