October Processing Stats

Susu

Registered Users (C)
Guess that It is time to start October Processing Stats now. This is october update after July 1st.

Hi Susu,

Is it possible to see all 140's status in a serial order for example OCT.

eac03006516XX|||I140|||Not approved.
eac03006517XX|||I140|||Mailed approval on , "July 17, 2003"
eac03006518XX|||I140|||Mailed approval on , "July 18, 2003".

Just request only.

I think you had a great vacation.

Originally posted by Susu
Guess that It is time to start October Processing Stats now. This is october update after July 1st.

Susu,

I can see my eac # in your list of approved i-140 for October, but still on the BCIS website it shows as pending.

I want to confirm the last two digit, is it possible for you to email me the last two digit for the eac which my record, if so I can give you my email id.

Thanks in advance

mine is EAC03004518XX (status ??)

Susu , I appreciate your help.

can you please include the status of EAC03004518XX.

Its still showing as pending. Is it possible to find its status using your tool.

Number before and after this are approved .

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Susu,

I would like to repeat my request for help with February, March and April 2002 processing stats. Is it possible to figure out where backlog starts?

My'' status is still pending on BCIS site

Originally posted by alexk
Hi, Susu,

I would like to repeat my request for help with February, March and April 2002 processing stats. Is it possible to figure out where backlog starts?

Susu,

My eac # is EAC03017549xx, please let me know if you can find the last 2 digit of this approved petition which is in your oct list. I want to check if it's mine or somebody else's.

Thanks

I can try on the weekend for two reasons:
1. I am so busy, sorry about this.
2. I don't want to access this site on week day. This is my self-defined rule. Access as least as possible, and share information as most as possible. Please understand, thanks.

Originally posted by alexk
Hi, Susu,

I am sorry. So many questions for me, I couldn't handle. I am in a tight project after I come back from vacation. I tried to answer all but please no more:

1. I can put serial order for this but I think the way I put right now is much better. I can pull out processed cases, and only query non-processed cases which dramatically decreases the accesses. And also process time order is not same as the case order. So you can see real process order.

2. If you see the caseXX on the list, it only says that you have 11 digitals matched the approved case. If your case is not actually approved, it only means that last two digitals still do not match. XX represents 00 - 99. I would not display last two digitals. I think that the current format is good enough for us to share the information. Please do not spend more time to ask for more.

3. What you see is what you get.

SORRY!!!

I-140 filed in oct02, amened in nov02 , which will get processed

Hi Susu :

I-140 filed in oct02, amened in nov02 , don't have amended number yet.

Wondering which one should take the precedence for approval process.

Any idea?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Susu

I have one curiosity !!

By seeing your excel sheet it seeems that BCIS only approving the OCT cases. Is that means they are not approving the Nov or onwards processing cases? But how then in this forum we are seeing someone getting aprrovals of Dec/Jan or ever April cases.

Just enough curiousity

Any Body in EAC-03-018-52XXX Series

Hi All,

Any body in EAC-03-018-52XXX series got I-140 approved ?
I am seeing EAC-03-018-528XX I140 Mailed approval on , "July 14, 2003 in SUSU list.

The VSC EB3 cateegory had advanced to 10/01/2002.

http://www.immigration-law.com/Processing-Times.html

NOTE: Moved form Vermont Service Center I-140 > Sept Processing Stats TO Vermont Service Center I-140 > October Processing Stats

Case Details:

EB3 /RIR
Concurrent filing :I- 140/I- 485
MD :Oct 1 2002
--------------------
MD to all- 10/23/02
ND/PD to all- 10/23/02
FP Done - 12/11/02 ( but still review pending)
EAD ,AP Approved - 12/15/02
I-140 Still pending

Re: Hi Susu

Yes. BCIS is processing cases for almost every month of fiscal year. Just posted October since it is current processing month.

Originally posted by green2004
I have one curiosity !!

By seeing your excel sheet it seeems that BCIS only approving the OCT cases. Is that means they are not approving the Nov or onwards processing cases? But how then in this forum we are seeing someone getting aprrovals of Dec/Jan or ever April cases.

Just enough curiousity

add mine

Susu,

Do you have a script for OCt filers??

ADD my series to

EAC03001524xx

Thanks
lakhs

NIW status

Hello, Susu:

Excellent job!!

I concurrently filed NIW I-140/485/765/131 to Vermont center on 03/03..self-pertitioning... ND is 03/31/03...

Both my I-765/131 were approved on 5/28/03

But I have not received notice for fingerprinting....

I saw several NIW cases were approved in a couple of months...and was wondering if you could get advanced info on my I-140 status (EAC-03-136-522xx) than BCIS webpage... If so, it will be highly appreciated...

Thanks in advance ...

CharlesFellow
:)

Susu,

Please ADD my series EAC03023545xx (RD 10/30/2002) to your spreadsheet

Also, when will you post the updated spreadsheet?

Thanks

Re: NIW status

No. It is based on BCIS online status. I will do it for u once I work with BCIS. Kidding.

Originally posted by CharlesFellow
Hello, Susu:

Excellent job!!

I concurrently filed NIW I-140/485/765/131 to Vermont center on 03/03..self-pertitioning... ND is 03/31/03...

Both my I-765/131 were approved on 5/28/03

But I have not received notice for fingerprinting....

I saw several NIW cases were approved in a couple of months...and was wondering if you could get advanced info on my I-140 status (EAC-03-136-522xx) than BCIS webpage... If so, it will be highly appreciated...

Thanks in advance ...

CharlesFellow
:)

Can you please add my Eac Series on your watch list..

Susu,

I appreciate if you can also add my EAC Series on your watch list.
It is EAC0301251***

Thanks