October mailers

after 15month of pending avm change to rfe

i did not get yet rfe by mail. any advice will be help.thank you.

Yes there are sep WAC nos. for AP and EAD and they give seperate info on the phone.

No Title

devram,

For summary please go to http://pceegcee.tripod.com/ and click on required link.

Call INS and talk to an IIO and check your wife\'s mailing address in the system, because earlier you wrote that you didn\'t get your wife\'s receipts along with yours and your kids! There may be some problem with mailing address!

- PCee

No Title

TheHawk,
Don\'t worry it says exactly same for every one and It\'s always that high! I guess they consider the worst case at any given point and specify those dates in JIT (atleast in case of I-485 approvals)

- PCee

No Title

dom,

If your application for AOS is based on Employment then your case is processed in CSC only! ASC (San Jose, Oakland, SFO) is used only for Finger Printing purpose! Right now because of number of applicants in San jose area (or because of some other reason) it is taking a bit longer to get FP notices in San Jose area! Based on where some one lives, ASC is choosen by INS. You cannot do any thing about it! Ofcourse you can move to different place and update your address with INS to get FPs a bit faster but I am not sure if it helps at all as changing address in I-485 stage in itself a big mess...

Goodluck
PCee

Guys ..a quick question

My RD is 10/16 and ND is 11/17 for 485/ead/ap.
When can i apply for my iEAD.? I live in Fremont , so do I go to SFO INS. What docs do I need with me and are there any filling fees?
Any info/help is appreciated.
Regards
sjk

Oct mailer for CSC..got FP

Hi,

Please update for phillysunny the FP date received is 01/29/02.

Also you can update my I-485 WAC-02-044-XXXXX

Add my Info

RD 10/15/01
ND 11/14/01
AP 12/27/01
AP Recd 01/06/01
FP Waiting
EAD Waiting
WAC # 02-040-****
EB2
India

Phillysunny

Hi phillysunny
I guess you did not see my earlier question.But could you tell us your FP location please. Would appreciate that.
sjk

AP approved

Pcgcee,

Update some more info. about my case:

MD: 10/23/2001
RD: 10/24/2001
ND: 11/08/2001
PD: 02/2001 - EB3-RIR
AP: 12/17/2001 - received by mail 01/08/2002
EAD/FP: ??/??/???? - to be done in Virginia
R#: WAC-02-034-XXXXX