October mailers

No EAD update for me ND 11/9 wac-02-035 :(( JIT says 11/15) ????

anyone else has other news to report ?

No news for me either - ND is 13 Nov 01

Hopefully we should all hear from them in the next week or two!

No Title

Ajay,
Can you please let us know what is your FPScheduled Location and FPScheduled Date for tracking purpose?

Thanks
PCee

AP is NOT invalid

Just heard from my lawyer. The AP is NOT invalid until you get the PP stamped. So, even if the 485 gets approved, u can still come with only AP and a valid passport.

Thx!

PC!

Thx for the reply. btw I my AP was approved last month and I did receive my EAD card - 01/16.

Thx!
Hawk

got my iEAD at San Jose on 2/8

the entire procedure was quite smooth and painless, except of staying in the line for a long time before we were let into the building.
For those of you interested, we arrived at San Jose INS center at 6:20am and were out of there with our EADs by 11:30am.

- Dom

iEAD

Did you take original receipt notice with you? Can you list the documents required for iEAD? Anxiously waiting, Thanks

No Title

I took pretty much everything with me, I485 receipt notices, I765 receipt notices, old EAD approval documents (for my practical training that I used four years ago when in college).

The only thing they wanted to see from us were:
- photo ID (passport/driving license)
- original I765 receipt notices
- completed I765 form, which you can download from: http://www.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/i-765.htm

INS officer took my old EAD card from college which is probably irrelavant to all of you guys. She also took copies of our I765 receipt notices which I had ready and she attached them to I765 forms.

- Dominik

Check : time for approval!

MD Oct 23
RD Oct 30
Nd Nov 18
AP - Approved 12/23
EAD - waiting
FP - waiting
csc, san jose

1. I tried calling the CSC number and it says 900 to 999 days for 485 approval?! Does it take that long? Could some one pls clarify.

2. Looks like folks who sent in november have their FP notice and most of us donot. I have not recd my EAD either. Any theories?

Thanks for any postings!

my 2 cents

1) I think CSC sets the most conseravtive estimate..I have had friends who got the 485 approved between 9-10 months.

2) San Jose...San Jose...is the problem...same for me, if you are from San jose the FPs are taking over 5 months from the RD :(

Used to take even less

just to add to tt tt comments . Used to take even less time for
485 approval . It was estimated about 6 months in the middle of

No Title

dom,
Congratulations on getting iEAD, and thanks for sharing your experience.
-PCee

anyidea when the FPs could be done for oct RDs ?

I am planning a 3 week vacation in May. Hoping that my FPs come
before that and the approval comes after I comeback.

I am seeing generally 6-8 weeks from FP done to approval.
dec FPers are getting approval now.

anyidea when the FPs could be done for oct san jose RDs ?

I am planning a 3 week vacation in May. Hoping that my FPs come
before that and the approval comes after I comeback.

I am seeing generally 6-8 weeks from FP done to approval.
dec FPers are getting approval now.