October case Aproved!!!!!!!!!!!

ashly25

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone. One hour ago i got nice message that i have been aproved :D
I could not beleive my eyes!!! I am so happy. Thanks to everyone on this forum and good luck!!!
-------
ND October 2000
FP- Murch 2004
RFI Murch 2005
BIO- april 28 2005
Aproved- July 13 2005- #13 is now my luky number :)

ashly25 said:
Hi everyone. One hour ago i got nice message that i have been aproved :D
I could not beleive my eyes!!! I am so happy. Thanks to everyone on this forum and good luck!!!
-------
ND October 2000
FP- Murch 2004
RFI Murch 2005
BIO- april 28 2005
Aproved- July 13 2005- #13 is now my luky number :)

congrat. pal. post the news when you recieved plastic one.

Hmmm according to my math, they are now well above 18,000 cases for this fiscal year. Somewhere in around 22-23K ...

ashly25! Did you online status changed? obviously you should have received email.. that how you know you are approved? right? Did you receive a written notification in mail?

Punjabi_Munda said:
MK, Tomorrow? Sounds good but I was kind of hoping they'll work over-time tonight :( :D ;)

PM,

Sorry to dissapoint you, who the devil in the world can say what will happen tomorrow? As I told myself on several occasion, we are dealing with USCIS.

They have their way of doing things, all of their employees are not PHD.

MK

Any more of an october 2000 case? Please share with us. I am getting extremely nervous... My ND is 19th Oct. 2000.

thanks,

Hi,

I was going to ask you to please elaborate how you figured that USCIS should start processing 2001 cases tomorrow. That certainly sounds great.!! But I am a bit reluctant to believe....

Thanks a lot.

I want to believe you. I am checking my email 10 times a day these days. Atleast send me a mail for RFI atleast please....