• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

October 2019 Visa Bulletin

Sm1smom

Super Moderator
NOVEMBER NUMBERS:

AFRICA: 5,600
Except: Egypt: 3,000

ASIA: 3,500
Except: Iran: 1,450
Nepal: 3,100

EUROPE: 6,000

NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS): 4

OCEANIA: 400

SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN: 600

Previous Month’s (OCTOBER) Number:
AFRICA: 2,500 (Egypt:1,500)
ASIA: 1,300
EUROPE: 2,100
NORTH AMERICA: 2
OCEANIA: 175
SOUTH AMERICA: 225

There's also one important notice about NACARA: This will result in reduction of the DV-2020 annual limit to approximately 54,650

Good catch!

For anyone wondering what the above sentence means, see the context in which it was made below:

“The NACARA stipulates that beginning with DV-99, and for as long as necessary, up to 5,000 of the 55,000 annually-allocated diversity visas will be made available for use under the NACARA program. This will result in reduction of the DV-2020 annual limit to approximately 54,650.”

Nepal came with exceptional number this time, considering past years statistics I was assuming 4000 would happen atleast not before Feb 2020, have to get my documents and medicals done and ready for next month.
Do you think it is a good time to now have my medical done, I am from Nepal with AS39xx number.

Aren’t you processing AOS? Asking AOS related questions outside of the AOS only thread creates confusion for other readers and leads to inaccurate responses.

That’s really low for an end of year total isn’t it. I mean I know there’s one more month but it’s not going to hit 50k right.

That’s really low for an end of year total isn’t it. I mean I know there’s one more month but it’s not going to hit 50k right.

Maybe 45k once AOS are added in. Around 10k under the quota. A lot of people missed out because of the new document procedure chaos - although this was also an underselected year.

Hello. I need your opinion I'm CN 36K Europe do I have a chance to get an interactive date and when? Thank you for answering me

Hello. I need your opinion I'm CN 36K Europe do I have a chance to get an interactive date and when? Thank you for answering me

Maybe summer 2020. Honestly speaking, no one here can say with certainty when your interview will be, that’s why you’ve not received a response since you’ve been posting this question all over the forum. Take a look at the VB yourself to get a vague idea of when similar CN became current in the past. Monitor the VB as it progresses.