October 2007 Filers

Can you see I -131 online

where is your case now? does it still sau Missouri or did they move it?

Can you see your I -131 online? Also, since I do not see that you have received your AP yet, have you tried to call the 800 #?

Finally

Timeline

* 08/15/06 - Posted I130
* 08/21/06 - Received NOA for I130
* 10/04/07 - Mailed I485, I765, I131
* 10/05/07 - Received at Chicago Lockbox
* 11/02/07 - Received NOAs for I485, I765, I131
* 12/02/07 - Received Advance Parole I131
* 12/02/07 - Called USCIS to inform them that I haven't received my FP letter yet
* 12/10/07 - Received FP Letter
* 01/02/07 - FP

I-131 update

Can you see your I -131 online? Also, since I do not see that you have received your AP yet, have you tried to call the 800 #?

I went to Local Office with an Infopass to expedite I-131. After talking she checked and said that my I-131 has been approved on 12/07 and mailed on 12/08/07. But the online status did not change? Is this normal??

Timelines:
I-130: (Filed at Texas Service Center)
Receipt Date: June 4, 2007
Approval Notice Date: October 5, 2007
I-485, I-765 & I-131: (Filed at Chicago Lock Box)
Received Date: October 4, 2007
Notice Date; October 26, 2007
FP (Completed)
Notice Date: 10/31/2007
Appointment Date: 11/20/2007

yes i can. on my case status online the date it was last touched is October 25th. it hasnt been touched since(that was the only time anyway)the RD id october 10th. do you really think i should call? its been 2 months, its true, but im afraid those guys are gonna tell me it hasnt been that long...90 days i think is the limit...and my EAD hasnt been touched since nov 2nd, after the fingerprints...
the only case i cant access online is I-130..i got the receipt notice in the mail when i got the others but nothing since...
should i call?

Course

yes i can. on my case status online the date it was last touched is October 25th. it hasnt been touched since(that was the only time anyway)the RD id october 10th. do you really think i should call? its been 2 months, its true, but im afraid those guys are gonna tell me it hasnt been that long...90 days i think is the limit...and my EAD hasnt been touched since nov 2nd, after the fingerprints...
the only case i cant access online is I-130..i got the receipt notice in the mail when i got the others but nothing since...
should i call?

Of course you should, so what if they told you it is still early. Just ask them check on your application.
When you cal the 800 number press 6 and then 2 immediately (do not listen to the message). this has worked in connecting me to an operator immediately.

By DO if you mean where I"m getting all the correspondance, then it's from the NCS Center in Lee's Summit MO.

What's your District Office? It's where your file gets transferred to for the interview. We all send the forms to the Chicago Lockbox but the I-485 interview is done at the district office. It's good to know the DO, as it helps to show how fast certain offices are working.

What's your District Office? It's where your file gets transferred to for the interview. We all send the forms to the Chicago Lockbox but the I-485 interview is done at the district office. It's good to know the DO, as it helps to show how fast certain offices are working.

That is Newark NJ. My case has been slowed down for unknown reasons as I found that a friend of mine on this forum received the EAD and AP, and I'm still waiting. :( So only God knows how they work. ;)

october filers

Hi mfghazi ,

Are you in EB1 catagory?I'm in EB1C catogory

And we still didn't get any fingerprint notice

MY timeline

10/10/07------------->Mailed all applications in Texas Service Center
10/11/07-------------->Application Reached
10/19/07--------------->Notice Date
10/30/07---------------->EAD Approved date
12/4/07------------------>Advanced parol approved (To my wife and kid)Mine is not apprved(website).We didn't get it

Are you ready for the big day.Please keep in touch after the interview.

I haven't prepared anything yet. here is the list in my mind for the interview:

1. citizen proof of my husband
2. marriage document
3. employment verification
4. tax document
5. property deed, insurance, bank statement and credit card bills, photos.
6. my AP and EAD
7. what else? please add more.
thanks

2. marriage document
4. tax document
6. my AP and EAD
thanks

You have more than enough.Dont forget to take your passport and make sure
its not expired.if you have cellphone together, you can take the bills,electricity bills,car insurance and you can change the car title at the DMV(same day service).Here is the deal, if its for real you are guaranteed to get it.Just pray you dont get stuck in the name check nightmare.Thats my biggest fear.be ready for the feature question, how did u meet ??

its not expired.if you have cellphone together, you can take the bills,electricity bills,car insurance and you can change the car title at the DMV(same day service).Here is the deal, if its for real you are guaranteed to get it.Just pray you dont get stuck in the name check nightmare.Thats my biggest fear.be ready for the feature question, how did u meet ??

ohoh!!i have a really good one!!! what happens if the passport is expired???

2. marriage document
4. tax document
6. my AP and EAD
thanks

Good Luck to you miaomiao, I thought you interview is in January. Best of luck.