Hi mfghazi ,

Are you in EB1 catagory?I'm in EB1C catogory

And we still didn't get any fingerprint notice

MY timeline

10/10/07------------->Mailed all applications in Texas Service Center
10/11/07-------------->Application Reached
10/19/07--------------->Notice Date
10/30/07---------------->EAD Approved date
12/4/07------------------>Advanced parol approved (To my wife and kid)Mine is not apprved(website).We didn't get it

My application is not from my employer, therefore I don't fall under any Employment Based (EB) category. Everyone you see here should be applying for Family Based green card as the name of this forum says.

You can find more info about EB categories on http://www.immigrationportal.com/index.php.

You have more than enough.Dont forget to take your passport and make sure
its not expired.if you have cellphone together, you can take the bills,electricity bills,car insurance and you can change the car title at the DMV(same day service).Here is the deal, if its for real you are guaranteed to get it.Just pray you dont get stuck in the name check nightmare.Thats my biggest fear.be ready for the feature question, how did u meet ??

we met at a mutual friend's wedding( i was the bride maid and he was the best man) three and a half years ago and have been married for three years. :D I am actually three months pregnant now.

thanks a lot for the suggestion and I will update here after my interview.

LUD's for I-485

miaomiao1, good luck for your interview --- keep us posted.

mfghazi --- congrats on getting the IL.

My DO is also Newark and I also got fingerprinted on 11/15 but no IL yet, even though I have received AP and EAD. There seems to be no method to USCIS' madness.

Did you guys get any LUD for I-485 or did the IL just turn up in the mail one day?

My DO is also Newark and I also got fingerprinted on 11/15 but no IL yet, even though I have received AP and EAD. There seems to be no method to USCIS' madness.

Did you guys get any LUD for I-485 or did the IL just turn up in the mail one day?

thanks. but it was very bad since they have my A number shown another person. :mad:
no interview was done and I have to wait until they assign me a new A number. what a sloppy job they've done. God.

I didn't get any LUD for I-485 afetr the interview. if my A number does not have a problem, I may have my greencard approval by now instead of sitting here sadly. sign..... nothing is easy
Good luck to you two.

That's crazy

thanks. but it was very bad since they have my A number shown another person. :mad:
no interview was done and I have to wait until they assign me a new A number. what a sloppy job they've done. God.

Very sorry to hear that --- hope you get the new A# assigned soon --- did they give an indication as to when it might happen? This is the first time I am hearing anything of that sort. Does that mean you have to do FP again too?

All the best for a quick resolution. Did they apologize, or not care at all?

Very sorry to hear that --- hope you get the new A# assigned soon --- did they give an indication as to when it might happen? This is the first time I am hearing anything of that sort. Does that mean you have to do FP again too?

All the best for a quick resolution. Did they apologize, or not care at all?

the officer said he is going to investigate and suggest I make an infopass after 90 days to follow up.

I can't blame them totally because when I filled out I-485 and I put my immigration H1_B visa number in the A number column and they assigned me this number. I thought the visa number isn't the same length as the A number so they would notice that. When I got my receipt and found they actually assign me this number and I thought it was unique and didn't pay much attention to it.

now I am concered about my EAD and AP, i'd better not use in case that I may be rejected at the port of entry when they found the A number was somebody else. I dont know how long the waiting will be, but in three months, if mohting is heard, I may just refile a new case.

I didn't get any LUD for I-485 afetr the interview. if my A number does not have a problem, I may have my greencard approval by now instead of sitting here sadly. sign..... nothing is easy
Good luck to you two.

Hey miaomiao, don't you worry. Don't we know about them. Isn't it normal that nothing follows a normal procedure there. Don't be sad or mad. Everything will be resolved soon.

Hey miaomiao, don't you worry. Don't we know about them. Isn't it normal that nothing follows a normal procedure there. Don't be sad or mad. Everything will be resolved soon.

thanks, thought I am supposed to hear good news today. but it was not the case. the Newark is very crawded, if you go on your interview, make sure you go there a little earlier but not more than 45 minutes. have you received your EAD?AP?

No luck there. Still waiting:( I called USCIS and they told me that I've to wait 11 weeks, and it's still 9 weeks. So they can't tell me anything :mad:

i called the USCIS today and they said it was not a duplicate A number. Mine is ok and the old one does not have a zero after A. so the problem is that they transfered the wrong file. I have to be patient to get the file trasfered.

Msc Delay My Case

I'm also an october filer did my FP on November 17,2007 after that i my FP i haven't got any answer on my case netheir it's been 9 weeks for my I-765, i see ppeople that file after me already got their EAD CARD. Please help.

I-130 Applied while my hubby was still resident on 02/08/2007
Hubby became citizen on August 2, 2007:cool:

I MAIL THEM TO CHICAGO BUT FOR SOME REASON THE FORWARD THE TO THE MSC.
I-485/I-765/G-325A/ I-864 sent on Oct 3,2007
I-485/I765 RD on OCT 8,2007 ND ON OCT 12,2007
FP for I-485 AN I-765 ON NOV 17,2007
Not knowing i was going to get my picture taking my hair was mess up because i was wearing a hat. I hope they not delaying my case for that.
Still waiting:confused:

I'm also an october filer did my FP on November 17,2007 after that i my FP i haven't got any answer on my case netheir it's been 9 weeks for my I-765, i see ppeople that file after me already got their EAD CARD. Please help.

I-130 Applied while my hubby was still resident on 02/08/2007
Hubby became citizen on August 2, 2007:cool:

I MAIL THEM TO CHICAGO BUT FOR SOME REASON THE FORWARD THE TO THE MSC.
I-485/I-765/G-325A/ I-864 sent on Oct 3,2007
I-485/I765 RD on OCT 8,2007 ND ON OCT 12,2007
FP for I-485 AN I-765 ON NOV 17,2007
Not knowing i was going to get my picture taking my hair was mess up because i was wearing a hat. I hope they not delaying my case for that.
Still waiting:confused:

the picture should not be a problem. we have to be a little patient on this immigration matter. they can be delayed by any reason and that is typical govenment.

Newark officer called me that they located my file and will assign a new number to me. he said he's been working on it and told me to be patient to be notified of the interview. This at least cheered me up a little bit.

Received IL

Newark officer called me that they located my file and will assign a new number to me. he said he's been working on it and told me to be patient to be notified of the interview. This at least cheered me up a little bit.

Congrats miaomiao1 -- at least things are moving in a positive direction again for you --- I am sure it will get fixed soon --- it is a good sign that they are calling you.

I got my IL letter today --- interview is on 1/15/2008. One thing that is a little surprising to me is that my FP was done in Newark but my interview is in Mt Laurel. Has anyone had this kind of experience before --- FP in one office and interview in another?

Keeping my fingers crossed for the interview.

Has anyone had this kind of experience before --- FP in one office and interview in another?

UOTE]

a little wierd. but dont worry. they should know what they are doing. Good luck.

Has anyone had this kind of experience before --- FP in one office and interview in another?

a little wierd. but dont worry. they should know what they are doing. Good luck.

I am sorry about your situation but it will work out. It's good to see that the officer is making an effort to assist you.

Timing update

10/19 - filed
10/25 - RD (day 6)
11/20 - FP taken (day 32)
12/19 - EAD card ordered (day 61)
12/19 - AP approved (day 61)

I got my IL letter today --- interview is on 1/15/2008. One thing that is a little surprising to me is that my FP was done in Newark but my interview is in Mt Laurel. Has anyone had this kind of experience before --- FP in one office and interview in another?

My FP and interview are Newark NJ but in different buildings. So it's nothing to be worried about.