October - 2002 Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re : FP status

sureshais ,
I am in the same boat..my fp status says the same. I too contacted BCIS and talked with an officer; and he said FP results were received by service center and everything is fine.

- Optimystic

485 RD : 30th Oct 2002
485 ND : 14th Nov 2002
FP1 : 13th Jan 2003
140 EB2 : AD - 27th Feb 2003

I-485 approved!!!!

RD: 10/23/02
AD: 4/1/04

Great to see a real approval on a april fool's day!!!

And today i saw my approval

10/2002 485 - RFE

Concurrent filing (Category EB3)

140 - ND 10/22/2002, AD : Still pending
485 - ND 10/22/2002, RFE : 04/07/2004

I checked my 485 status today morning and it reads

"On April 7, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

Any idea what the RFE could be for? Also how long does it takes to approve after sending the RFE response?

Anyone in a similar situation? Please respond.

Thanks

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations! deshi123,

same case here...My I485 got approved on 04/01/2004....got stamped....

I485 RD: 11/14/2002
AD: 04/01/2004
2 EADs

:cool: :cool:

I have same PD for soem approved cases

Edison & deshi123 & labor_final Congartulations !!!did u file
in EB 3 category ?

humhogekaamyaab I am in same boat as you but not ven an RFE yet

B3 /RIR
Concurrent filing :I- 140/I- 485
Dates for all:
MD :Oct 1 2002
MD - 10/1/02
ND/PD- 10/23/02

EAD ,AP Approved - 12/15/02
FP Done - 12/11/02
Applied second EAD and AP
I-140 approved on 9/23/3004

Online status and telephone status say but still review pending. When contacted BCSIS says its FP review complete on Jan 2003 .Weird any body . Processing has resume on Wife's case Anybody in similar situation with FP ?

humhogekaamyaab Edison & deshi123 & labor_final
Online status and telephone status say but still review pending. When contacted BCSIS says its FP review complete on Jan 2003 .Weird any body . Processing has resume on Wife's case Anybody in similar situation with FP ?

Any reply would give me some peace of mind to me !!!

Thank you

sureshais ,
My fp status says the same. I too contacted BCIS and talked with an officer; and he said FP results were received by service center and everything is fine.

Hi sureshais!

Mine was EB2….

Don’t worry about online status after FP. Same thing happened to me…
They updated my case status after 2nd EAD approval…(per FBI fingerprints were sent within a day from FPed)

Looking in to your case history…I can say it’s moving in the same manner as it happened to me….

Good luck.

Received FP2

I485 ND 10/15/2002 - EB3 - DID NOT register on uscis website.

Lawyer received FP2 notice for 6/17/2004.

Did Early FP2

Hi All,
Just an FYI. I have recieved FP2 notice on 05/03/04, scheduled for 06/04/04 but tried today (05/04/04) & got it done in Alexandria VA. :)

Interestingly enough I registered on the INS website for the new option where you put the case # and options to get the emails about your cases about 2 weeks ago but, who knows if that really triggered the FP2.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is your online status ?

inshope
----------------------
Hi All,
Just an FYI. I have recieved FP2 notice on 05/03/04, scheduled for 06/04/04 but tried today (05/04/04) & got it done in Alexandria VA.

Interestingly enough I registered on the INS website for the new option where you put the case # and options to get the emails about your cases about 2 weeks ago but, who knows if that really triggered the FP2.
------------------------------------------

isGCtheKey?: Here what it says

Current Status:

On December 10, 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Same as what says on mine

Hopefully i will get mine in a couple of days.

per my attorney's logic looks like you are closer to approval (he is of the opinion that they will send 2nd fp when they are ready to approve)

isGCtheKey? You made my day

Thanks!

for wishing me. But I think as alot of people say dont get too excited. So I won't.

But I think when they ask to have the 2nd FP done, don't they have to run the WHATEVER checks again, anf that takes again some time. Well I don't know so many theories and so many options/ restriction to go by. I will just sit wait..... wait.... till that day comes......I can say APPROVED. :) Hopefully soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.