October - 2002 Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys any more FP2 notices rec'd by Oct Filers

Just trying to keep the thread alive + wonder if anybody else got the FP2 notices. :)

Just praying for my turn for 2nd FP. Planning to call CIS .. and act innocent to find out about FP Notice ;)

Cheekoo wishing you FP2 notice

Hopefully! you will get it soon. I have registered about 3 weeks ago on the website and then got the FP2 notice, I don't know if it is just superstion or what but you can try that. Also good to know that you are from DC area also let's keep eachother informed as the development goes and hopefully we all be out of that cage for some that is Desi for others some other kind but in short that is a cage anyway man.....you mentioned in your profile.... :cool:

Got 2nd FP notice.

Scheduled for 5th June, 2004.

RD 10/18/2002
ND 11/01/2002
AD ?
2nd EAD RD 11/2003
2nd AP pending.

Good luck Umyal.
When is your 1st FP done ? My RD and ND are pretty close to your's. My first FP was done on 01/08/2003. Waiting for 2nd FP.

I also got 2nd FP notice this week. Appointment is for June 25th 2004. But online status hasn't changed.
First FP was done in Dec. 2002.

EB3 Labor Substitution Concurrent filing
ND: 10/01/2002

What would be the estimate on approval after 2nd FP?

dsatish said:
Good luck Umyal.
When is your 1st FP done ? My RD and ND are pretty close to your's. My first FP was done on 01/08/2003. Waiting for 2nd FP.

We did our first FP on 11/29/2002.

Something happened on the way to...

Hi Guys!
something wierd(!) :confused: just happened! did my last FP on 13th Jan'03, but the on-line status did not update ( it was ."FP notice sent on....yada yada..) Yesterday, got an e-mail from USCIS with a new status..We received your FP results on 15th Jan'03 and processing is resumed!
I hope that means something....like someone is looking at my case! Perhaps I am going to get a second FP notice!! Tho' my pessimistic mind says..its just wishful thinking!

Optimystic

Last Update Date changed to 6/22.

Status is same .. I am wondering .. wud this be RFE or FP2 ?

What do you guys think ?

What is your FP1 date ? If it is still active (meaning less than or equal to 15 months) than i would assume an approval is on the cards !

What is your online MSG date. Usually FP expires not from the date you take FP but after the fact that USCIS receives it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Passport to be sent for revalidition ? 2nd FP done 05/26/04

ND 10/09/02
2nd FP 05/26/04
I have to send my passport for H1 revalidation, and not sure how long it's going to take for stamp. Last I heard was it's taking atleast 3 months.

What do you guys think ? Should I send it for stamp
OR just wait for 485 approval ?

Any valuable suggestions ?

Revalidation is taking only 5 weeks now.

One of my friends got in 5 weeks, and he got in the last week.

Sree

Thanks for Info Sree !!
I think then I should send it for stamping.

sree1965 said:
Revalidation is taking only 5 weeks now.

One of my friends got in 5 weeks, and he got in the last week.

Sree

aak0522 said:
ND 10/09/02
2nd FP 05/26/04
I have to send my passport for H1 revalidation, and not sure how long it's going to take for stamp. Last I heard was it's taking atleast 3 months.

What do you guys think ? Should I send it for stamp
OR just wait for 485 approval ?

Any valuable suggestions ?

I think that they (INS) are closing the Passport Revalidation facility in St Louis. I forgot the date when they are closing. Check out this date (most likely July ist week).

485 Oct 2002 What is happening

All

The detailed info
EB3 /RIR
Concurrent filing :I- 140/I- 485
MD :Oct 1 2002
MD - 10/1/02
RD/PD- 10/23/02

EAD ,AP Approved - 12/15/02
FP Done - 12/11/02
I am in Second :EAD and AP .Approved Oct 2003
I-140 approved on 9/23/2003

Question:

1) I had taken my fingferprinting on Dec 2002 .I did not receive any fingerprint notification.What should be my next steps ?
Online status and telephone status say but still review pending. When contacted BCSIS says its FP review complete on Jan 2002 .Weird any body . Processing has resume on Wife's case Anybody in similar situation with FP ?

2) I saw many approval for Oct 2002 filers in other websites .What does this mean On my friend who file Jan 2003 got approved .
3) With Priority dates being same does Eb2 485 filer gets approved quickly ?

I see everyone quiet innthis thaed with NO posting for a long time

Any advise will be apprecaited/

Status
Not open for further replies.