Oct/Nov 2002 tracker

2nd FP Notice

ND: 11/13/02
FP1: 12/18/02
FP2: 9/7/04

Just applied EAD for the third time...sucks!!!

RFE for BC and Medical Examination

Received the RFE today for Birth Certificate and Varicella Shot vaccination

Slowness of NSC is killing me.

My status is still exactly the same as it was on the day 1. I REALLY wonder as to when is NSC going to send me second fp and then the approval.

Cheers!
Currys
658th day, today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :confused: :( :mad: :eek: :( :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
hi AwtngGC,

hi AwtngGC,
did u do ur FP2 in chicago or in Massachussets? thanks!

mine:
nd oct2002
fp2 june2004
no rfe yet..
chicago

hi hqUSA
I did my FP2 in chicago, even though I received FP2 for both chicago and Mass. I decided to go with the earliest one.

RFE Received

Hello ,
I have received rfe for few things
1) Vacilla shot 2) Birth C 3) Employment history ( submitted AC21) 4) Produce photo ID like DL 4) Bigraphic information.
My Hubby received
1) BC 2) MC 3) Vacilla 4) either employment history or I-20 copy ec ( he was student then)

I have one question 1) what do yoy do if you do not have BC ? how to do the non-availability Cer ? 2) Marriage C is it necessary to attest it from Indian Consulate ?

RB 10/31/2002
ND 11/2/2002

Friends,

Can anyone let me know; What is the validity of the FP? It has been exactly 1 year from my FP, so I wanna know how long is it valid and/or should I expect a 2nd FP ?

Thanks much
V

RFE-Birth certificate affidavits Oct 2002 Case...

I got an RFE for birth certificate affidavits for both me and my spouse. my ND is Oct 7th 2002. We also appied and waiting for our third EAD & AP renewal approvals.

My case approved

See Details below

Thanks all for all the help and advice. This tracker had been really helpful..

All the best for those waiting.. There is always light at the end of the tunnell..

2nd FP done today

Hello:

I had my second FP done today. The experience was really good. And all in all it took me half an hour. No problems - no fuss.

Hoping to get the approval in next few monts.

Cheers!
Currys

Second FP?

vchukka said:
I got an RFE for birth certificate affidavits for both me and my spouse. my ND is Oct 7th 2002. We also appied and waiting for our third EAD & AP renewal approvals.

How about the second FP? When did you get that done? and how many days after the second FP did you receive RFE?

Cheers!
Currys

Was going through the thread and have a couple of basic questions,
1. Oct/Nov 2002 tracker - does this mean people who applied for their 485 in Oct/Nov 2002 are getting their applications approved in August/September 2003? I applied for my 485 in July 2003, if the application process moves at the same pace, can I expect to get my Green Card in about (July 2003 minus Oct/Nov 2002 =) 8 to 9 months?
2. What is RFE?
Apologies for my ignorance

Friends,

I had changed my addr, about 1 yr back, filed AR-11, and also asked to change the addr on pending 485 apps for me and my wife.My I-140 got approved during that time and my lawyer got the copy.

BUt, I recently checked 140 status on web and it said, that "post office returned the notice that v sent on July'03"

Last, week I checked with customer service rep regarding that and found that they still had my OLD addr on my 140 and 485. BUT, had recent addr for my wife's 485. I requested them to change the sme on my 485 and approved 140.

NOW, today, the status on my 485 and 140 has been updated as

"On September 29, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283"

Can anyone pls, throw some light abt what this might be?

Thanks much in adv,

V

Approved

RD Oct 23, 2002
ND Nov 10, 2002
FP1 Dec 17, 2002
FP2 Sep 07, 2004

As per online message, I-485 is approved. So thats bring the long wait to an end. Does anyone know if there will be an interview when I go for Passport stamping?

Thanks and good luck to you all

Arch

case approved

My case has been approved yesterday, here are our info (my and my wife's).

RD: 10/17/2002
1st FP: November, 2002
2nd FP: May, 2004 ( for myself), and August, 2004 (for my wife)
Third EAD and AP for both: July, 2004
AD: 8/30/2004

No Ref, My online status never changed from day one, my wife's changed only once after the 2nd FP.
We got approved at the same time, so I think after my 2nd FP, they were waiting for my wife's done before they issue approval notice for both.
My A# has been changed in the middle of the proccess, the Attorney made a big issue out of it, but it turns out not to be a problem.
Good luck to everybody, thanks for all the info posted.

Final, Got approved

I just received a Email from CIS that my and wife's I485 have been approved Yesterday. Here is the infotmation:

I485 RD Oct 11/2002
First Finger Print Nov 22/2002
Three EAD and AP
Second Finger Print Aug 06,2004
RFE for my wife Sept 10,2004
Receive RFE Reply Sept 27, 2004
Final Approved Sept 30, 2004

Wish everyone luck