Oct cases pending

what about checking online or tel everyday..........

DelhiCP.....or any GURU

what about checking status online or by tel. everyday..........
I check my status everyday...........it is going to effect my case...???

thx

This is a really bad thread

Seems to be growing forever! We have been "any moment" now for over six months!:mad:

Its good to see other months being approved but it will be nice if we can see our month moving too.. without having to call the Senators! I cant imagine the Sept people!

lovesing : I dont think internet queries are tracked but it looks like call center calls are being logged!

Internet Logging

lovensing:
I agree with patienceGC....internet requests cannot be logged. Can u imagine the disk space requirement if they were to start logging every single request that came in. So dont worry and keep checking your status.

I have stopped checking my online status now. You only feel worse each passing day...so i'll wait for something in my mailbox now....hopefully that should be soon.

As regards Senators and Congress people...i am hearing mixed views on whether one should go through them or not. The point everyone seems to make is that the reviewing officer sitting at the INS does not care where a recommendation letter came from (it seems the senators office just sends a letter to the INS requesting them to do something about the case), as long as it is not directly from their boss(es). So it may actually go in the negative direction....since they may not like being pushed around me "letters"....

Dont know where we are heading here...but then there's always light at the other end of the tunnel !

Given the fact that this thread is alive makes me feel that there are other people in the same boat as I am. I know this is mean...but then there is always strength in the fact that you are not alone !

So hang in there folks and keep this thread alive !!

Gentlemen,

Is any of you out there who's finger prints are going to expire in few days or already expired?

Do you know of any one who got approved after FP were expired, without doing FP again?

My FP are expiring in few days and was wondering how soon do they reschedule FP.

I did contact NJ senator's office yesterday. They mailed me the consent form and I will fill it once I receive it and will send it back to them. Let's see what happens and any thing comes out of the this blackhole...

Thanks.

FP expired?

Our FP was done in Feb'02, and when we called last week, we were told that our FP has expired in Feb'03.
Has anyone heard of this new timeline of 12 mon. for FP expiry??
We were also told that a 2nd FP notice will be sent to us (which we haven't received so far).

rd 10/19/01
nd 11/30/01

Still nothing

I am not sure about the FP as I did my FP twice already as first one was not good so I again went after a month, I gave my FP last May so that means it is still valid, I guess.

Senator Corzine's (NJ) office is really great they basically within a week contacted BCIS regarding my case and were told the same thing that at this time they need more time to process the case, the point is atleast someone cares about us!!!!!!!!

RD 10/01
ND 11/21
AD ?????????????????

Guys,

My FP is expiring on 4/30/03 as well and today after loosing my patience, I went to Sen. Corzine's office (NJ) and filled in the consent form and gave them a copy of my I-485 receipt.

I am sure, atleast BCIS will find my file and will look into it when Senators office send them a query. Otherwise, it is my feeling that our cases are lying on some table collecting dust and the officer does not ever know they are there...

Let's see if it makes any difference.

It's all so frustrating experience...

Thanks.

remaining Oct cases.

PatienceGC has been approved.

How many Oct cases (from this forum) still there?
anybody got 2nd fp notice?

My FP expires today

I guess thats probably why I got it yesterday.

Guys call up once in a while and politely inquire as to whats happening to the file. Call early morning cuz they might be in a better mood.

Hope we all get approved quickly.

Wish you all the best and a speedy approval.

Congrats patientGC

Congrats pateintGC....your patience finally paid off !

Well I am still waiting, and with your approval, my approval would be a little closer as well !

Who are all still waiting on the Oct list ??

I am still here and my FP will expire tomorrow.
I did contact senators office last week, still haven't heard from them.

Hope we get out of this mess soon...

Thanks.

I think fingerprints expires the day when BCIS processed them. Also, if IIO thinks that you fingerprints are not necessary to be redone though they are beyond the 15 monts marks then you are fine. I saw an approval in rupnet (mkhan), where his fingerprints done early january 2001 and he got approved just last week. My fingerprints were done on Jan 29,01 and I have not heard anything yet either.

its the securrity check which could take up to a year
this is what happeinng with me
1-H1 renewal applied 9/1/2002 ,have not got it yet because of securitty check

2-EAD renewal applied 11/15/2002,have not got it yet because of securitty check

3-I485 RD 23/12/2001 , when i Called vermont , they said they are waiting for securrity check , that why your case is on hold

even i can not get a Temp EAD from the local INS office

my company was just bought by ather company , not sure what going to happen