Oct - 28 -2003 -- EAC04019**** case approved ** After RFE

dashDurai

Registered Users (C)
:D

Dear Friends:

Today i called FBI about Finger Print / and after noon i sent a Fax for name check .. i don't know that helped my case or not.

My case is approved .. .!!!!!!!!!!!!! however my wife case still says the same msg.

Thanks to all the members and great Rajiv for this greate site

My case detail:

RD 140/485/EAD Oct 28-2003
140 AD : July 07 - 2004
FP1 August - 12 - 2004
RFE about birth certificate - Sep - 15 - 2004
RFE Recieved : Oct -04 - 2004
Approved Oct-29 -2004 (exactly one year and one day - 366 days)

Nice to hear about your approval DashDurai. I am sure your wife's case going to get approved fast. :)

Thanks to all of you..

ETA-GC::: Thanks for the help on updating info the xml file.

mickey99::: What happend to your FP?

i can say that i had luck on that RFE... thats why they approved so quick.

have best.

dash.

Hi Dash,
I'm hoping that when you see this msg that you would have celebrated the occassion well and back with hangover, enjoy, my friend. I did my FP on SEP 25 and hoping for an approval in the coming months.

Cheers...

dashDurai said:
Thanks to all of you..

ETA-GC::: Thanks for the help on updating info the xml file.

mickey99::: What happend to your FP?

i can say that i had luck on that RFE... thats why they approved so quick.

have best.

dash.

It does not look to me like RFE had anything to do with your approval. You would have been approved mid-September had it not been for RFE.

HI MICKEY99,

WhICH Service Center did u go for your FP ? Did your online mesg change after FP?

I gave my 1st FP at Newark on 9/25. Since then i did not see any change in my online mesg/LUD

PL. share your thoughts!

dashDurai,

Congratualations.

I got a question. Your RD is Oct 28-2003. However your receipt number is EAC04019**** , which means your case is submitted in 2004. How is it possible? can you please clarify?

manoharTX said:
dashDurai,

Congratualations.

I got a question. Your RD is Oct 28-2003. However your receipt number is EAC04019**** , which means your case is submitted in 2004. How is it possible? can you please clarify?

FY 2004 began October 1, 2003.