Oct 2004 Concurrent filers

Hi all,
I have been silent visitor to this site for months now and just thought I too should join this forum to post my details and discuss things with you all gurus here.

All october concurrent and non concurrent filers post ur details coz NSC has started to take up the Oct files.. :cool:
sra123.. y don't u join this thread too.. as ur RD and ND is october though ur receipt no shows LIN04...

troy_mi said:
October Non-Concurrent Filer.
Painful wait... still goes on....

troy_mi.. i think ur case would be considered as concurrent filing as you have applied for 485 before the approval of 140.. i think filing 485 anytime before the approval of 140 is considered concurrent filing.. somebody correct me if I'm wrong..

there r several other oct filers in this forum.. whose names i saw in the excel tracker.. it wud be nice of them to post their details here too... so that it would be very encouraging for us to see atleast one or two approvals within this thread....

thanks,
a2kgc

sra123 said:
No Oct'04 approvals today :(

hopefully we will some next week... :confused: . Did anyones LUD ever change after giving the FP. Mine still says.. on Nov3rd.. blah blah.. was sent.. requesting u to appear for FP... blah blah.. it hasn't yet changed to FP recvd. and moreover my RD is OCt 5th .. so my receipt no should be LIN05004****.. but instead its LIN05007****.. i saw some approvals in immigrationwatch.com with RDs of Oct5th.. all them have LIN05004.. series.. :confused: receipt no is based on RD or ND???

Someone clarify...

Thanks,
a2kgc

a2kgc,
I guess LIN# is based on ND.
USCIS has screwed up my FP. They sent me second set of receipt notices with a note that the first set had somebody else's A#. By then my FP was already done with incorrect A#. I haven't seen any LUD change as USCIS might have updated some other file. I hope me & the other unfortunate applicant don't get delayed becuase of USCIS fault. :mad:

sra123 said:
a2kgc,
I guess LIN# is based on ND.
USCIS has screwed up my FP. They sent me second set of receipt notices with a note that the first set had somebody else's A#. By then my FP was already done with incorrect A#. I haven't seen any LUD change as USCIS might have updated some other file. I hope me & the other unfortunate applicant don't get delayed becuase of USCIS fault. :mad:

I guess NSC has kept us in mind boggling situations for not only 140 ADs.. but also for RDs, NDs and FP... ;)

I-140 approved

:) :)

Hi Guys,

My I140/I485 concurrent filed- 20th Oct 2004, EB2 category-

I-140 approved on 21st April 2005, couldn't beleive it at first but it is true just wanted to update everyone. :cool:

Pomino.

140 approved RD 10/08/2004

phew!!!

I140 approved at last. OCT filers there is hope!. Wish you all the best of luck.
no LUD update on I140 till today.
no LUD update on 485 ( retrogressed ).

Moving to AC21.....

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats

gcjoe said:
phew!!!

I140 approved at last. OCT filers there is hope!. Wish you all the best of luck.
no LUD update on I140 till today.
no LUD update on 485 ( retrogressed ).

Moving to AC21.....

Congrats on your 140 approval. Is your RD same as your ND? coz my ND is oct 8th 2004 too. When did you give your FP and was there any online message change that your FP was rcvd etc? if you dont mind.. can u tell me if your LIN# is of LIN05007***** series ?

Thanks

My Details:

I-140/I-485/AP/EAD Concurrent RD: 10/18/04 ND:10/25/04
EB3 RIR (NSC) Priority Date: some date in 10/2003
FP: 02/22/05 (LUD: 02/25/05 - But no message/status changed)
I-140 AD ?
I-485 ???

PERM GC processing

Hi

An employer is about to process my GC thru PERM. The charges he mentioned for the whole process is USD 9,500/-
Kindly let me know the following things

1) Is this amount is correct or the employer is over charging me.
2) What are the steps, sequential procedures to get the GC from begining to the end.
3) Since iam In india, how does this GC would reach me,
4) Through your experience , pls give me the points that i need to takecare and important steps/check that i need to do.

thanks and regards

a2kgc,

My notice date is 10/18. lin number is 05012***. 485 has the FP sent message. Hasnt changed after I did FP.
Good luck to you....

gcjoe said:
a2kgc,

My notice date is 10/18. lin number is 05012***. 485 has the FP sent message. Hasnt changed after I did FP.
Good luck to you....

Thanks gcjoe for quick reply.. i appreciate it... well looks like NSC has gone past my ND.. anyways.. waiting patiently is the only option we got to choose after one files 140 in NSC :rolleyes:
All the best for your 485 and thanks for your wishes..