Oct 2001 Case Approved

Khan_bacha said:
Hi All

Per USCIS email my case has been approved on March 15th. As you all see it was a long wait for me but it is almost over now.
My wife case is still pending, we applied our I-485 at the same time but for some reason they didn’t approve her case they did change the LUD for her case but the message still saying about First finger print, I will ask those if they had the same situation or can I call VSC and find about her case?

Thanks to Rajiv Khanna for having such a great forum.

I wish a good luck to all fellow for their speedy approval.
Just remember don’t loose your hope everyone will get their GC.

USCIS also approved our AP on the same day.

Just check the website and they changed the LUD again and to my surprise they approved my wife case as will.

Congrats Khan Sahab.. 3rd FP to bahut hi rare hai..Congrats and enjoy :)

Also update the signature

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Khan_bacha.

Feels good to see all the waiters from the "long freeze days" that ran between end of 2002 - early 2004 getting approved. Finally an early 2002 (that's me) got approved March 11th after an interview, added another 7 making it a total of 32 months wait in 485. I had no emotions whatsoever, because the wait was so exhausting that nothing was left to celebrate.

sgi said:
Congrats Khan_bacha.

Feels good to see all the waiters from the "long freeze days" that ran between end of 2002 - early 2004 getting approved. Finally an early 2002 (that's me) got approved March 11th after an interview, added another 7 making it a total of 32 months wait in 485. I had no emotions whatsoever, because the wait was so exhausting that nothing was left to celebrate.

Congratualtions!

Yah it was a long wait.

Congrats

Congratulations. Almost 3 1/2 Years of Wait for I-485 alone. I tip my hat for your patience.

Congrats !

Congrats khan....its good to see that folks with whom I shared several anguishing months are getting approved....although its taken these jokers at the BCIS a very long time....

I hope the other Oct & before 2001 waiters get their approvals soon !

All the best !

Hi All

Thanks all of you for your wishes and for good advices.
Today I done with PP stamp.

Hope everyone get their GC soon.

LiveAndLetLive said:
where did you do that? can you share your experience?

Hi LiveAndLetLive

I moved last year from East to West cost and I did my PP stamp here in Tukwila, WA.
It is pretty much the same experience like we have heard here from our friends.

Just one advice when they stamp your passport check all the information to make sure they are correct, like your A # the date they approve your case.

Good Luck with your Stamping.

What do you mean by date they approve the case?
They stamped the same date on my passport when I was there for passport stamping..I did not notice that but now realize after your message.
Will it create problem for me?
Should I go again and get it changed?

Khan_bacha said:
Hi LiveAndLetLive

I moved last year from East to West cost and I did my PP stamp here in Tukwila, WA.
It is pretty much the same experience like we have heard here from our friends.

Just one advice when they stamp your passport check all the information to make sure they are correct, like your A # the date they approve your case.

Good Luck with your Stamping.

Congrats khan.
--Kishu

GC092002 said:
What do you mean by date they approve the case?
They stamped the same date on my passport when I was there for passport stamping..I did not notice that but now realize after your message.
Will it create problem for me?
Should I go again and get it changed?