Oct 2001 Case Approved

Khan_bacha

Registered Users (C)
Hi All

Per USCIS email my case has been approved on March 15th. As you all see it was a long wait for me but it is almost over now.
My wife case is still pending, we applied our I-485 at the same time but for some reason they didn’t approve her case they did change the LUD for her case but the message still saying about First finger print, I will ask those if they had the same situation or can I call VSC and find about her case?

Thanks to Rajiv Khanna for having such a great forum.

I wish a good luck to all fellow for their speedy approval.
Just remember don’t loose your hope everyone will get their GC.

USCIS also approved our AP on the same day.

Khan_bacha: Hearty congratulations on your approval. It was already high time for you to get the approval

Hearty congratulations.Long wait indeed. Ends well all well.Wish you all the best for future.

Congratulations

Congratulations. God answered your prayers.

I hope your wife's case is approved. However I advice you to call USCIS.

Congratulations Khan Sahib, now I think I am getting my hope back that we all will get approve someday.

Faxed Expedite request on 2/25/05
Inquired about the case on 10/22/04, 11/29/04, 2/15/05
I140 file date 11/9/02 RFE 3/4/03 Aprove 5/18/03
I485 Receipt date 11/18/02
I485 LUD 6/15/04, 6/16/04, 7/30/04, 11/10/04, 11/11/04, 11/24/04, 11/29/04, 12/16/04, 12/17/04, 2/20/05,2/21/05 (no message change)

Inquired about the case on 10/25/04, 12/21/04
Spouse's LUD 11/22/04, 12/30/04, 12/31/04, 3/1/05, 3/2/05, 3/3/05, 3/10/05, 3/11/05.

Khan_bacha said:
Hi All

Per USCIS email my case has been approved on March 15th. As you all see it was a long wait for me but it is almost over now.

Khan-saab,

You must be the longest waiter for GC in VSC. Congratulations!

GC092002 said:
You deserved it.
do you think it is because of expedite request you did?

I am not sure if it was because of my expedite request or when I called last week and spoke to an officer at VSC, she told me that my I-485 is pending due to security check and when I asked for my AP she told me that I should hear from them in few days.

Congratulations. One of the oldest and most well known cases is approved today. It is a pity that they delayed the case this long. Anyway, all is well that ends well.
Good Luck.

congratulations !

heartiest congratulations on your approval khan_bacha . would it be possible for you to give the template of your expedite request and the USCIS expedite fax # ?

Thanks

You are not the oldest case in this forum anymore.. its me

Khan, Congratulations man. I am probably the oldest case in this forum now.. When is my turn....?????

Congratulatins Khan Bhai. I am sure you might be feeling as if a big mountain load of stress is gone from your head. I wish you all the best and hope that your spouse will get approval soon.

BTW. How did you manage to talk to IIO at VSC, please send me PM and I will try to do the same as my EAD is going to expire in two days from now and I haven't received the new one and from the last three days, I am sick with Viral fever and I am not sure if I can really go to VSC in this week.

Khan_bacha said:
I am not sure if it was because of my expedite request or when I called last week and spoke to an officer at VSC, she told me that my I-485 is pending due to security check and when I asked for my AP she told me that I should hear from them in few days.