Oct \'00 , Nov\'00, Dec\'00 , Jan\'01 filers (I140 for CP ) not approved, No RFE..

ND 1/5/01, I-140 for CP

Still waiting. No RFE. Everytime I call IIO they say wait for 30 days since last 2.5 months. As oer IIO they have my I-140 file so I don\'t know what is holding my case??

No Title

I have been getting conflicting information from IIOs each time I call...
But consulate confirmed that they have not received any such request from INS Vermont, to transfer the file. Has someone had VSC initiate such a request? Please advise..

Thanks

\'Best\' - - Hello, long time no hear.. has yours been approved yet? Pl. respond..

surinj, mine is still pending.

Actually, I am glad that I\'m not alone! I am sure that all of us have something in common. At least in my case the details are so complex. The lawyer screwed up during Labor, I-140. And then the CP issue. Then the ever-great Chennai consulate. In fact I should be lucky if I ever get the approval. The more time the I485 is pending the better is for me. At least, I can make that much more money before they decide to decline my case. That\'s way I\'m not even calling the IIOs. Good luck to all of you. Hope all of you get what you want!

No Title

Folks,

Very glad to inform you that my case and my wife\'s case, were approved yesterday (22nd) . On Friday, my lawyer sent a letter addressed to Mr.Paul Novak (Center Director) attention I-485 section . Along with the letter, I attached

W2\'s for 2000, 2001
Employment letter.
Latest two pay stubs.

I think, this worked and was approved the same day ..
It also proves that I-140 from the consulate abroad is not required..

So, I suggest you all do the same and I hope that you all will get your approvals very soon.

Any questions?

Congrats!

Can you please post the contents of the letter your attorney sent? Enjoy your freedom!

No Title

Thanks best and gentrig..

Hello Best ,

Basically , here is the content of the letter..

The applicant ... has applied for adjustment of status and the application has been pending in your office since October\'2000. (Since, myself and my lawyer, got conflicting info from IIOs about the I -140 pending /not pending from Consulate abroad..he mentioned that in the letter. ) Finally , since its been so long that the application has been pending, he said, that INS might find the need for -- Employment letter / Paystubs / W2s.. and so he is providing them now.

If contacting your lawyer takes some time, then I think , this is something which you can send on your own..

I think if the case is pending well past the normal processing time (like ours) , then I think, writing to them would help instead of calling IIOs repeatedly... If doesn\'t work, them may be contacting senators would help ..just a thought!

Thanks

I am there too ND 03/13/01 I-140 for CP. Called consulate, INS has not requested the I-140 yet.

Thanks Surinj.

To what address should we send the letter to? And addressed to whom? Best wishes to you again.

congrats surinj

enjoy ur freedom. thanks for info about the letter. i will contact my attorney for the same.

thanks.

best.. sorry for the delay..

The address is the usual one:

Mr.Paul Novak
Service Center Director
75 Lower weldon Street.
St Albans , VT .. Zip..

Attn: I-485 section..

No Title

I need to get an Advance Parole real quick as my wife\'s mom is very sick back home. My lawyer told me that the fastest way is to go to the Newark Broad street INS office and apply in person. Does anyone have any experience doing this?
Thanks in advance.