OCI - Washington DC Tracker

Murthy, there is no provision for pick up at the DC office. I think you can do this in NY, if that's your area jurisdiction. Like all of us in similar situation (documents dispatched around 20-27th time frame) wait for the status to show as received and then mail your passport for visa and oci booklet. then wait for 20 days or less for it to show up in the mailbox.

Although they say that on the website, I think you can go ahead and go to the consular wing. You can meet the concerned people from 12:30-1PM and 4:30-5PM in the main building (not in the basement)

Is it odd?

My App was acknowledged on 10/14

Its been 20 days and the status says Under Process but everything else is stuck to nothing.

I see people are getting their photos scanned and all, but in my case, nothing after acknowledgement

Date Of Acknowledgment
14-OCT-2010
Application Status
Registration Status
UnderProcess
Documents Printing Status
NOT PRINTED
Documents Dispatched to Concerned Mission/Office on NOT DISPATCHED
Documents Received at WASHINGTON
NOT YET

My App was acknowledged on 10/14

Its been 20 days and the status says Under Process but everything else is stuck to nothing.

I see people are getting their photos scanned and all, but in my case, nothing after acknowledgement

Date Of Acknowledgment
14-OCT-2010
Application Status
Registration Status
UnderProcess
Documents Printing Status
NOT PRINTED
Documents Dispatched to Concerned Mission/Office on NOT DISPATCHED
Documents Received at WASHINGTON
NOT YET

You are not the only one, we waited for my wife's doc ack for 1 month and it was ack on 10/21, and nothing after that. Now our kids docs were ack yesterday 11/03, don't know how long it would be before I can say good bye to Indian Embassy.

Kakku/ VM

Any change in status. Did DC receive your documents yet?

Yes, they received my documents....but they said they will not process till they recieve yours and every other person in the group's documents...........................................................kidding FU99 !!!

I am so anxious to see the status change, every day I visit at least three time to check the status but still there is no change...

Yes, they received my documents....but they said they will not process till they recieve yours and every other person in the group's documents...........................................................kidding FU99 !!!

I am so anxious to see the status change, every day I visit at least three time to check the status but still there is no change...

LOL. Happy Friday to you too :)

kakku/vm

my status moved to Received in DC with tomorrow's date (11/9/10). I am planning to send the Passports tomorrow. You may want to check you statuses as well.

Good Luck

kakku/vm

my status moved to Received in DC with tomorrow's date (11/9/10). I am planning to send the Passports tomorrow. You may want to check you statuses as well.

Good Luck

I checked before leaving the office, with all exicitement I printed the status pages for myself and my family and droped the packet in fedex on my way as they accept till 8.00 PM for next day delivery. Just got back home to update the forum but I see every one already have their updated status. Good luck to the group.

thanks froumuser99

My documents were received as well. I am sending out my passports tommorow.
Can someone elaborate on what exactly are we supposed to put on the "cover letter"