Oath Ceremony...

Sashko

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I am waiting for my oath ceremony date since beginning of November. I called Customer Service and they told me you I should wait 90 days after the interview. If I don't received anything by then I should call them again and they will request oath ceremony manually. I am not sure what they meant by manually. Is anybody know about this?

Thanks

Yeah right

Hello,

I am waiting for my oath ceremony date since beginning of November. I called Customer Service and they told me you I should wait 90 days after the interview. If I don't received anything by then I should call them again and they will request oath ceremony manually. I am not sure what they meant by manually. Is anybody know about this?

Thanks

Customer service ppl are trained to give you any BS stories they can come up with. This was a good one....made my day :)

What is going to happen if I call 1-800 number after 90 days? They told me we will take some information and we will put a request for you. What kind of request? That's mean they will schedule me for the oath right away? Does anybody know how long does it take to be scheduled for oath before the actual ceremony?

Thanks

Is there an immigration officer's name on "successfully passed" interview letter? If so, you may want to call the district office directly and ask to speak with the immigration officer who handled your interview.

Is there an immigration officer's name on "successfully passed" interview letter? If so, you may want to call the district office directly and ask to speak with the immigration officer who handled your interview.
Yes, The officer handed me a Congratulations letter that I passed the interview. Do you know how can I find out the telephone number from my district office so I can speak with the officer.

What's you district office ? You can find the telephone number with Google by searching the district office address. The district office should have a main switchboard from which you can select the immigration officer's extension.

What's you district office ? You can find the telephone number with Google by searching the district office address. The district office should have a main switchboard from which you can select the immigration officer's extension.
my office was Chicago District Office. Please send me the link from the google. I am trying to find but I can't.

The Chicago DOs main number is listed as [SIZE=-1]312 385-1500. (Found via DO's address of 101 West Congress Parkway Chicago)[/SIZE]

The Chicago DOs main number is listed as [SIZE=-1]312 385-1500. (Found via DO's address of 101 West Congress Parkway Chicago)[/SIZE]
hello,

thank you very much, you mentioned that I can find the extension from the officer that interviewed me..how can I find out that?

Call the main number during business hours. There should be a phone directory from that main number. Good luck!

Call the main number during business hours. There should be a phone directory from that main number. Good luck!
Thanks. I will try calling tomorrow. I think that going to tell me call 1-800 number. I don't think that they will able to give me those kind of informations.

Somebody posted a few weeks ago that they were able to call their DO and speak with their IO about their case. Every DO works differently, but it's worth a try.

Somebody posted a few weeks ago that they were able to call their DO and speak with their IO about their case. Every DO works differently, but it's worth a try.

Hi, Bobsmyth

Can you help me to find my district office number.
I don't know why I tried to find it on GOOGLE. But still cannot find it.
My office is Albuquerque district office.
Would you mind to PM me?
Thanks

Albuquerque main number is 505-241-3850. From there, press zero for operator and ask for your IO's mailbox or extension.

I was able either to dial by extension or the first 4 letter of my IO's last name which is written on your Letter you get when you pass the Interview. With the 90 day thing, they put in a request to your local IO and they write you back (USCIS says 45 days, mine took 6) and tell you what the status on your case is.

Hello,

Today, I called USCIS 1-800 number and I spoke with the next level of the customer service which is IO. He told me that they already sent the oath letter appointment for me, so he said that I should receive the letter in a few days. Good News from USCIS.

Thanks