Oath Ceremony, End of Journey

Lazerthegreat

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Just wanted to let you guys that I completed the Oath with other 143 Citizens in Downtown Chicago yesterday. The environment was emotional with speeches from two Directors of USCIS, one of her ran into tears while welcoming new US Citizens. They acknowledged that people jump through hoops in order to get to this stage where we are and congratulated us for completing this journey. They also showed a pre-recorded video of President Obama who congratulated and welcomes all new citizens.

At this time I would like to thank all members of this forum who have provided valuable advise to me over the years since I became a member of this forum (2002). I will not name anyone because I know for a fact that I will forget someone inadvertently and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. So you all know who you are who have communicated with me along all these years.

I would like to extend this message of hope to everyone who are still waiting in queue. I assure you that there is a light in the end of the tunnel however long it may seem to you right now. You will leave everything behind once you become a Citizen of this Great Country called "USA"

I will make best efforts to remain a participant in this forum but please forgive me if I am not that regular.

Good Luck to Everyone, Cheers

BLESSINGS TO YOU DUDE
man..what a great happyness..i can't wait anymore i want to be citizen also...please 2010 FLYYYYYYY..i want the end of this year...i want to be citizen also..lol...
take your family and have a great vacations..good wishes to you

How profound! Congratulations and a have a great life! Your courage and perseverance are finally rewarded. Your personal example gave me hope in the darkest of times, when all asylees were stuck in the proverbial backlog and I want to thank you for your contribution to this forum.

my heartly congratulations for you Mr. Lazerthe Great. i am so happy for you and your family. you been very helpful and constructive member of this forum. still remember old days.! finally we all left behind that as a history. now go on summer vacation with you family. you deserve it!

congratulations lazer you are one of the guys i'd always remember reading in this forum when i was going thru my own process and your comments to others always help me GOD BLESS YOU

Lazer, congrats. Sorry been busy with things but your status was always in my mind as you were in the queue. Congrats dude..I bet you have the little blue book right under your pillow for a few months! Enjoy..

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you guys that I completed the Oath with other 143 Citizens in Downtown Chicago yesterday. The environment was emotional with speeches from two Directors of USCIS, one of her ran into tears while welcoming new US Citizens. They acknowledged that people jump through hoops in order to get to this stage where we are and congratulated us for completing this journey. They also showed a pre-recorded video of President Obama who congratulated and welcomes all new citizens.

At this time I would like to thank all members of this forum who have provided valuable advise to me over the years since I became a member of this forum (2002). I will not name anyone because I know for a fact that I will forget someone inadvertently and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. So you all know who you are who have communicated with me along all these years.

I would like to extend this message of hope to everyone who are still waiting in queue. I assure you that there is a light in the end of the tunnel however long it may seem to you right now. You will leave everything behind once you become a Citizen of this Great Country called "USA"

I will make best efforts to remain a participant in this forum but please forgive me if I am not that regular.

Good Luck to Everyone, Cheers

Congrats Lazer.
Atique.

congratulations!!!! now we are at the other side of the tunnel when the sun is bright and warm! enjoy!