NZ PhD Student Visa, 5 Month Processing time

Hi Diadoran,
Thank you so much.
While making my VISA application,I've submitted almost all document listed by you. Didn't you submit all above listed document while making your application or IPB asked you to re-submit it?

Regards,

Hi Diadoran & Robomishm, Its nice to see both of you here.

Hi Diadoran,
Thank you so much.
While making my VISA application,I've submitted almost all document listed by you. Didn't you submit all above listed document while making your application or IPB asked you to re-submit it?

Regards,

Hi Robomish,

I submitted most of the documents already. But still they asked me to submit these.

Regards,

Guys, I am happy to inform you all that my VISA is approved for 1 year...!

My processing timeline took 2.5 Months as follows,

1. Applied for my VISA by July 17, 2015
2. Application was transferred from INZ Mumbai to IPB Wellington by July 23,2015
3. Application was received by IPB and engaged in the queue for visa officer allocation by Aug 6,2015
4. Allocation Of Immigration officer by Aug 17,2015
5. Completion of Initial assessment and requisition of additional docs by Aug 17,2015
6. Physical hardcopies of additional docs reached IPB by Aug 24,2015
7. Initiation of External verification Sep 11,2015
8. Provisional visa approval and requested updated offer letter Sep 24,2015
9. Official visa confirmation and e-visa sent Oct 2,2015

Can anyone suggest how long does it take to get the visa stamped after approval? My passport is with INZ mumbai

My processing timeline took 2.5 Months as follows,

1. Applied for my VISA by July 17, 2015
2. Application was transferred from INZ Mumbai to IPB Wellington by July 23,2015
3. Application was received by IPB and engaged in the queue for visa officer allocation by Aug 6,2015
4. Allocation Of Immigration officer by Aug 17,2015
5. Completion of Initial assessment and requisition of additional docs by Aug 17,2015
6. Physical hardcopies of additional docs reached IPB by Aug 24,2015
7. Initiation of External verification Sep 11,2015
8. Provisional visa approval and requested updated offer letter Sep 24,2015
9. Official visa confirmation and e-visa sent Oct 2,2015

hi narrender,
thanks for the info. could you please let me know whether the officer informed you about the initiation of external verification or a due date was given in the mail itself ?

hi harsh,

Yes I was informed about initiation of external verification, but timeline for its assessment was not intimated.

My application has been registered and my payment confirmed by NZVAC on 01/Oct/2015.

■ My application was sent to the Immigration New Zealand in Mumbai for processing on 05/Oct/2015.

Hi guys, my student visa application was sent on 8th of October, I received an email today from my INZ in Bangkok through my immigration consultant that an initial assessment of my application had been completed that my health result would be sent to Health Assessment Team in Wellington for further review due to abnormalities in my report and that could that about 6 weeks to receive a response. Can anyone advice me the implication of this on my application? I was not informed if my application has been assigned to a Case Officer, please advice me on this. Thanks.

My visa was approved in 9 months (submission of visa application to visa endorsement on passport from immi nz). Finally received and approved in Oct 2015.

My application has been registered and my payment confirmed by NZVAC on 01/Oct/2015.

■ My application was sent to the Immigration New Zealand in Mumbai for processing on 05/Oct/2015.

Hi Vaidyaraj,

Once your application is reviewed in Immi NZ Mumbai. It will be sent to Wellington for further processing and your passport will be sent back to you before your application sent to Immigration profiling branch (IPB) in wellington. You need to wait a little until case officer allotment for your visa application. You will be notified once case officer consider your visa application. You will be asked to send "Additional information document" to IPB with other documents if required. I hope you have submitted PCC with your visa application issued by your regional passport office?. Minimum time you can expect in this process is 2 and a half months and at max it can take upto 10-12 months depending on managed queue.

Regards,
Rahul

Can anyone suggest how long does it take to get the visa stamped after approval? My passport is with INZ mumbai

Hi Diadoran,

If your visa is approved and you have received visa approval letter from your visa/case officer then you need to send your passport to Immi NZ Mumbai for visa endorsement on passport. It will hardly take 3-4 days depending on queue.

Regards,
Rahul