NYC RIR Status

You better check that with your lawyer / company

I spoke with my lawyer last evening and the reply was that SESA (NYC - RIR) is processing applications received till April 24 th , 2001.

According to my knowledge, there is no distinction in EB2/EB3 categories at Labor Certification level. It does matter at I-140 level. At Labor Certification, what matters is that if an application is under RIR or NON RIR Category!!!!

Good luck to all of you, I am still waiting for my application to be cleared.

Maybe it didn\'t matter before.

But from the messages posted here, I believe now
it matters. who knows. My attorney told me NY LC
processing is now taking 10-12 months. 2 months
ago, she said 6-8 months. Maybe 2 months later,
it will be stretched to 14-16 months. Gosh. We
never can catch up with the pace of the NY DOL.

Thats right about increasing delay at NYC SESA !!!

The shorter time for processing of the applications at NY SESA was fact becuase there were no applications filed under 245(i).
In month of April2001, thousands of applications were filed in under 245(i) Category and hence SESA is overburdened with so many applications to be certified and also now is the holiday season.

The period for wait to clear the applications at SESA is increased because of those 245(i) applications that came in APRIL 2001.
Hopefully, the situation would be better once they start with the applications for the Month of May,2001.

We cannot blame SESA, its just a overburden of so many applications. I guess they are trying their best to clear the applications and morever the Unemployment rate also plays important role at Labor Department. Some SESA offices in the country just do not clear the applications under SESA if the Unemployment rate appears above 5.1 % level and they send the queries for the applications back to Lawyers / Employers.

Fact, we have to wait because we were late to file our applications and hence we have to suffer for the delays.

Forwarded to Federal DOL on 12/4

Anybody knows how long it takes at Federal DOL level and how is the chance anything that might go wrong? According to my lawer, my case was forwarded to NY DOL on 12/4 and I haven\'t heard anything yet. I am from NJ and is RIR EB3, applied in Feb - 2001.

SESA Processing Times are modified today.

It shows NY SESA processing time currently is backloged to
2/2001. Seems we have to wait several months more before
we can see our cases processed. Good luck......

EB3/RIR, NYC MAILED END OF MARCH & PRIORITY DATE FOR SESA IS 26TH APRIL.

hi! did u call the regional # to find out about u\'r case? the 212-337-2193#?& what was u\'r priority date? please postthese inf. my lawyer said nothing yet for me. what was u\'r sesa priority date?i have the case # too, but the email system just doesnt work. the 212-337-2193#says the case by employer ph. # cannot be found. thanks.

Labor Cleared in DOL

Hey Guys ,
Just wanted to tell everybody the good news//....My labor got cleared in DOL on 13th December....it hardly took two weeks to be processed in DOL....orignally Filed on April 2001,

Good Luck to all you guy...and hope and pray that you guys get it soon.

See you guys at I-140

Bye

ben12 - when did you apply in april.

I mean can you give your exact date that you mailed your application
or receive date.

I dont have the exact date but for sure I know that it was April 1st week

I dont have the exact date but for sure I know that it was April 1st week......

joey y.

hi, did u hear anything from labor dept? i too am RD. of 4/26, heard absolutely nothing from the lawyer, call him everyday, & its "nothing yet",let me know if u got u\'r labor cleared. thanks.

No Priority dates for NY Labor???

Is it true that NY Labor processing does not assign a Priority date? If not what is the reference/benchmark or something to that effect?

Please advise.

Mash

it seems NY SESA are not processing any case.

long time no case was heard cleared. What\'s
the meaning of Priority data as long as the
quote for all categories are current? No
hope for NY LC.

EB3 RIR LC Approved

Applied : Jan 26th \'01
Approved : Dec 15th \'01
Really need a lot of patience. Good luck to all of u.

Congrats.

I thought NY DOL is processing March & April\'s cases.
Not it seems they are not finished with Jan & Feb\'s cases?

Congratulation to you and disappointed to us.

April in NY SESA

My lawyer called NY SESA and found out the NY SESA is working on cases filed on 4/1/01

bobxu

my lawyer supposedly called sesa today & said they told him they were processing cases filed on march 20th, wonder which is true.good luck to u & all applicants. GOD GIVE US PATIENCE.